OZMOSIS REQUEST THREAD / Ozmosis Anfragen [1. Beitrag beachten!]

• I´ll take a look in the evening. Actually I am not at home so no chance to work on it...
    H-Series may oder may not work depends on free space in Rom...

• @jcb84 and @Nicolaskae and @thierry.: It's not possible to build an Ozmosis-Rom for the H97-Gigabyte-Boards with completely running Ozmosis. You would better try to use Clover. The build-in Rom is just to small!

:hackintosh:

• @LRous here you go: Mod für das H87M-PRO
    Use Flashback option of your Motherboard to flash the file. This ROM ist macOS Sierra Ready :D

• Alle im Download Bereich verfügbaren OZ Roms für die Gigabyte Z7X, Z8X und Z9X Boards liegen ab sofort auch in einer Sierra kompatiblen Version vor. In allen Fällen wurde OZMOSIS selbst durch die von cecekpawon für Sierra gepachte Variante ersetzt und zudem das SMBIOS in den defaults auf iMAC 15.1 eingestellt so, dass die Systemanforderungen für SIerra in jedem Fall erfüllt sind.

All available OZ Roms for Gigabyte Z7X, Z8X and Z9X series motherboards have been updated to support macOS SIerra please have a look at our DL Database before requesting a new mod. All Roms habe been updated with cecekpawons modified OZ Version to run macOS Sierra also all Systemdefinitions have been set to iMac 15.1 to provide a maximum compatibility with macOS Sierra.

• Kleiner Hinweis, das Z97X-UD5H-BK hat noch das SMBIOS von MacPro 3.1
    für jene die es gerade runter laden.

iMac 10.1 Dual Core2 (27-inch, Late 2009) 16GB mit macOS Mojave 10.14.5 (18F132)
    MacBookPro 4.1 Dual Core 2 (15-inch Late 2008) - 8GB - mit macOS Catalina 10.15.4. (19A512f)

iMac Hackintosh (27-inch, Late 2013) 32GB mit macOS Catalina 10.15.4 (19E287)

IPadPro 12.9 3. Generation, 256GB, Pancil 2, Inateck Tastatur Case, IOS 12.4

• Puh, dachte da es schon bearbeitet war die Defaults wären auch getauscht wohl ein Irrtum :D
    Wie auch immer ist jetzt ebenfalls aktualisiert :D

• Thanks griven , I used your modifications, but downloading as I understand it does not cling to the video card.The computer is turned on but no video.Updated through ASUS USB BIOS Flashback

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von LRous ()

• hallo zusammen :welcome:
    (ich bin franzosich, sprechen nur ein bissen deutsch...)

a "guest" posted on this forum a nice ozmosis mod for my mother board GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 (i know a old but gold board), with ozmosis 1479.
    i spend many time, and now yosemite is up and running. i wrote a full FAQ/repport about this.

now i need the mod bios for new ozmosis 167x-mass, but even if i tried many times with MMtool v4, i can not insert the minimum FFS file, not enough space. even deleting the FFS from the already moded 1479 bios, and then insert newest version from 167x doesn't work...

can somebody help? :P

danke sehr,
    fred

• @fredsky there´s no way to make the newer OZ Versions fit into Z68MA-D2H-B3 rom there is simply not enough space even for the absolute minimum of files, sorry :(

• Hallo Leute, ich bin neu im Forum und möchte erstmal Danke sagen für den Support und eure Ambitionen !TOP!

Außerdem hätte ich einen Request:

1. Hersteller: Gigabyte
    2. Modell: GA-H77-D3H (rev. 1.1)
    3. Chipsatz: H77
    4. Bios Version: F15
    5. Bios Link: download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-h77-d3h_f15.exe

herzlichen Dank und viele Grüße aus Hannover!

• Oh, il y a quelqu'un qui apprend le français dans l'école... :D
    @fredsky Tu pouvais mettre les fichiers nécessaires pour Ozmosis dans le dossier d'EFI. Mais c'est plus/très difficile.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• @LRous here you go: Mod für das H87M-PRO
    Use Flashback option of your Motherboard to flash the file. This ROM ist macOS Sierra Ready :D

Hello Given! Sorry that I have once again worried me recently you made a modification of the BIOS, firmware after installing the computer is turned on, but there is no signal on the monitor, it is lit in red, the keyboard is also not lit.

• Asus is always a bit of a gambling game it may or may not work. One thing you should try is to connect your Display to the IGPU and then try to enter the bios setup Utility to get all the settings into place. Once done your dedicated GPU should work as well.

@WalOOdy hier ist Dein Request :D Mod für das H77-D3H Rev.1.x

• Sehr gerne :D

• fredsky
    there´s no way to make the newer OZ Versions fit into Z68MA-D2H-B3 rom
    there is simply not enough space even for the absolute minimum of files,
    sorry

hallo! bonjour et merci de vos réponses rapides.

okay ;so i just need to validate a installation of el capitan/Sierra on my system - only for testing.
    so i don't care to remove things from the BIOS.
    if i understand well, UEFI portion doesn't contain OROM so it's useless to remove Intel RAID right? [edit : in fact it contains, inside CSMCORE]
    but sill you can remove some parts, like network:
    MMTool - Error getting Firmware information
    i verified into the Z68MA-D2H-B3-U1C-Ozm1479.rom, and those network are deleted -> it's how it can fit.
    i can delete other parts, like for example qflash (i flash from windows or bootable usb key)

besides, when i look into ozmosis 167x, it seems almost same size, some part are even smaller... than 1479
    so there should be a way?

and in el capitan and later, there is SIP, so kext in S/L/E doens't work,
    they have to be inside EFI/OZ/.../Common right? i've already a part of
    this for yosemite :)
    ceic est comme l'explique @kuckkuck

okay so i re-read the famous german-guy Fernando, http://www.win-raid.com/t18f16…MI-UEFI-BIOS-Modding.html
    and was able to easily remove the intel RAID from my CSMCORE (link id=8086,2822, and also the realtek network link id=10ec,8168)
    and voilà! now i got room to insert ozmosis :)

result :
    - yes i see the hermit crabs logo, with 167x version after flash
    - no more boot is possible on OSX or on USB osx install, i just get a black screen...
    - using alt/home during post does not bring ozmosis GUI as it was before
    - at least BIOS is working, and boot to Windows too.

so i guess i something is wrong is those steps :
    - download the ozm1479.rom BIOS
    - in CSMCORE, use the "link id" 2 times to delete 8086,2822 and 10ec,8168
    [weird but god think, is that my realtek network card is still working !]
    - delete those ozmosis modules, and insert 167x versions :
    |161|EnhancedFat |961578FE-B6B7-44C3-AF35-6BC705CD2B1F|0054E1BF|005E38|DRVR|
    |162|HfsPlus |4CF484CD-135F-4FDC-BAFB-1AA104B48D36|00553FF7|006174|DRVR|
    |163|Ozmosis |AAE65279-0761-41D1-BA13-4A3C1383603F|0055A16B|056B6C|DRVR|
    |164|OzmosisDefaults|99F2839C-57C3-411E-ABC3-ADE5267D960D|005B0CD7|0006F0|FRFM|
    |165|PartitionDxe |1FA1F39E-FEFF-4AAE-BD7B-38A070A3B609|005B13C7|002E68|DRVR|
    |166|SmcEmulatorKext|DADE1001-1B31-4FE4-8557-26FCEFC78275|005B422F|021710|FRFM|

so does any other 167x modules are required to make it work ?

merci beaucoup,
    fred

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fredsky ()