macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

• Sieht doch eigentlich gut aus:

iMac19,2: Asus B85M-E, Xeon E3-1230 v3, Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GB, 16GB RAM, Clover 5156, macOS 13.6.4

MacBookPro11,4: Lenovo Thinkpad W541, i5-4340M, intel HD4600 (+nVidia deaktiviert), 16 GB Ram, Whitelist-BIOS-Mod, Clover, macOS 10.14.6, Windows 10

• Und wie hast du es nun an der Fehlermeldung vorbei geschafft?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Das ist die Sierra-Installation, es funktionieren nicht El Capitan, Yosemite und Mavericks.

iMac19,2: Asus B85M-E, Xeon E3-1230 v3, Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GB, 16GB RAM, Clover 5156, macOS 13.6.4

MacBookPro11,4: Lenovo Thinkpad W541, i5-4340M, intel HD4600 (+nVidia deaktiviert), 16 GB Ram, Whitelist-BIOS-Mod, Clover, macOS 10.14.6, Windows 10

• Ach so.. Ober-Multi-Boot-Orgie am Start... :D

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Man braucht doch Testumgebungen :D

• Also ich habs gerade bei mir ausprobiert, ich kann einen El Capitan Install Stick komplett ohne Verbotsschild booten...

Wenn du auch unter Clover Probleme hast, vielleicht ist da ja wirklich irgendwas falsch gedreht :huh:

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• HI,
    when i installed HDMI audio kext in clover efi kext along with apple alc kext it deducts audio from my display port. My monitor is Dell 22 inch full hd.
    where as when i restart the system it disappear from the audio preference how to solve it?.

Thanks
    nrchandar0100

• i installed HDMI audio kext in clover efi

This thread deals with Ozmosis. If you are using Clover, please use a different section of the forum.

If you are having individual problems, please open a new thread.
    I don't use and have never used "HDMI audio kext" in my life. I solve HDMI Audio by patching the DSDT.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• Thanks for sharing
    I have a GA-B75M-D3V motherboard. Can I use it on this?
    Because I am trying to generate a BIOS with Ozmosis and plan to install MacOS high Sierra 10.13.6 :P

From Google Translate.

GA-B75M-D3V (rev. 2.0)
    Intel Celeron G1630
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 (512 MB)
    Kingston DDR3 4096 MB
    Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64-bit SP1
    MAXTOR STM3160215AS(160GB)
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

• Because I am trying to generate a BIOS with Ozmosis and plan to install MacOS high Sierra 10.13.6

You should be able to use Ozmosis on your Motherboard...

But you don't need to use XMAX, you can just use Oz167X-CPWN (extract it from a ROM from the download section)

• You should be able to use Ozmosis on your Motherboard...

Does Ozmosis have a historical version of releases? ?(
    I want to use a relatively stable version to generate a BIOS that works for me.

From Google Translate

GA-B75M-D3V (rev. 2.0)
    Intel Celeron G1630
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 (512 MB)
    Kingston DDR3 4096 MB
    Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64-bit SP1
    MAXTOR STM3160215AS(160GB)
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

• Does Ozmosis have a historical version of releases?

There are no official Ozmosis releases. I attached a High Sierra compatible Ozmosis for you (OZ167X-CPWN). This version will not work with Mojave but it will work with every other macOS version...

Dateien

• For audio to work with new AppleALC 1.3.0 its needed to delete FirmwareVendor key from Defaults.plist.
    Credits: cecekpawon.
    Do ozmosis work for someone with bot higpu and nvidia enabled? It stalls and nothing happens. Guess we have to wait new webdriver. :(

* GA-Z87MX-D3H F7 OpenCore 0.5.7 * * i5-4570 HD 4600 | I217-V | ALC892 |
    I don't speak German, but G-Translator helps me. :D

• For audio to work with new AppleALC 1.3.0 its needed to delete FirmwareVendor key from Defaults.plist.

Right!
    Folgender Eintrag muss von der defaults entfernt werden:

Code
    1. ...
    2. <key>FirmwareVendor</key>
    3. <string>Apple</string>
    4. ...

It stalls and nothing happens. Guess we have to wait new webdriver.

I don't think that this is a WebDriver issue since people that use AMD cards can face the same issue...
    Have you tried this?

For me it works just normal... I can't say what the problem is and why Mojave refuses to boot for some people when iGPU and dedicated GPU are activated.
    I had that problem in the beginning and the only way I could start Mojave with both GPUs, was when I had Mojave as the first boot priority, entered the BIOS and exited it again without saving (the behaviour doesn't make sence to me).
    Then I reset my BIOS to defaults and ever since that day I can start Mojave completely normal with both GPUs activated.

I'm currently also working on implementing all patches into Ozmosis.efi to make it work with the old way again. It's hard but maybe I will be successful. I can't tell if this will have any impact though...

• Im running full UEFI only. Not CSM. Nor High Sierra nor Mojave could boot with both GPUs on.
    Guess that iGPU must be set primary on bios with 32mb and 128 or 256DVMT. Tried all combination, nothing works.

• Nor High Sierra nor Mojave could boot with both GPUs on.

That is weird... Is your iGPU conenctorless or are you using whatevergreen?

Have you tries Sierra?

• Yep, Sierra has same behavior. I gave up. Waiting for Webdriver for Mojave. I really dont see the reaseon to use iGPU.
    Tried with and without WEG, same result. Not working.

• That is weird... I haven't heard of any issues with iGPU + ded. GPU with Sierra and High Sierra ?(

Have you tried setting your BIOS to defaults?

• Yep, did that too, same result. Well, guess in the mid of october we will have webdriver for mojave and problem solved :))

• I don't think so but I hope so...