Nvidia gtx 970 and ozmosis

• Hey I am trying to move from Clover to ozmosis
    only problem is load nvidia drivers some one can help please
    i edit config.plist
    reset nvram
    check nvram -p
    but still can't load

• Hello,
    sorry for my bad english. My english is bad but my german is better ;)

To start a constructively thread please tell us your hardwarespecs and save them in your profile.

config.plist

For sure? I only use clover. But with ozmosis you have to change the defaults.plist

And why you want to switch from Clover to ozmosis? What is the problem with clover?

best regards

Patrick

Lange Weile? Dann besucht doch meine Website: patricksworld.de

Meine Systeme:

• Its probably a wrong variable in your defaults.plist.

But first of all you need to understand that theres no config.plist for Ozmosis. So you cant continue using your old config.plist from Clover with Ozmosis. To set certain setting with OZ you'll need to generate a defaults.plist for your Hackintosh and afterwards you'll be able to change settings within this defaults.plist also regarding the nvidia driver and card.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• And all the help we can give you can only base on your information about your System.
    So please use the profile settings, within "About me", and add your hardware details.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Juhu... @derHackfan

Do you already use a "patched" Defaults.plist in EFI/Oz? If you do so, please try to upload it here, so that we can have a look at it. If you don't, we can extract the one, that is in your Bios, edit it and send it to you, so that you can put it in EFI/Oz.

• ok start of all thank you fredded2209 you are the best
    my system specs is

asus z97 deluxe
    i7-4790k
    32GB Kingstone 2133MHz of ram
    asus GTX970

i change the osmosis bios that i took from fredde2209
    remove all sensors kexts,remove kextEnabler and delete disablekext
    change osmosis default plist
    for now i install El capitan 10.11.6 and all works without default.plist in EFI/oz/
    i read that sierra 10.12.2 change boot config and now in clover we need to put new string web drive maybe this is the problem :(
    my result system were good geek bench single core:5000 multicore:17000
    the oZmosis work good i have to say like clover
    I attach files thank you all

Dateien

• OzmosisDefaults.plist

(2,53 kB, 162 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DSDT.aml

(66,19 kB, 83 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ziskinb ()

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt