Neu Neu nur bei uns in Deutsch......Neue Ozmosis Anleitung für neue Version

• crusher: Pitaj mene sta ti treba brate?

Sony KD-49XE9005 - iMac 15,1 - Intel® Core™ Haswell i5 4590 4x 3,70GHz - ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 - 250GB NVMe SSD 960 Evo M.2 - 120GB Crucial M4 - Apple Magic Keyboard II - RapooMobile Maus 3300P Plus Weiss - GeForce® GTX 1050 G1 Gaming 2G - 2x 4GB DDR3 - Razer S340 - Macbook Pro Late 2008 15" - macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Clover r4722

• I think it looks like wide apple logo

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von crusher ()

• Did you switch in your BIOS the option "Initial Display Output" from IGFX (integrated Graphics) to PCIe Graphics?
    See page 55 of your mainboard manual.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I think I found it...

there were a couple of entries which didn't make any sense in that combination, so I deleted the following:

If you know put the file back into the /EFI/EFI/Oz Folder of the hidden EFI-partition, you have to first do the NVRAM-Reset with
    Reset NVRAM | Option+Command+P+R | From either the F12 menu, Ozmosis GUI, Shell or BIOS Setup.

After that the system will reboot again and you should see the Hermit Crabs Boot Logo before it starts further to OS X...

Good Luck

Dateien

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Sorry but all is the same!!!!
    I put your Default.plist in EFI/Efi/Oz folder!!
    After I going in bios and Reset NVRam-Option+Command+P+R
    After I have Hermit Crabs Boot Logo and press F12 and select my SSD
    But same...

• Okay, got you...

The stretched boot logo is a wide spread problem and it´s related to the csmvideo.ffs which is a part of the firmware (some kind of a low level video driver). If there is no UEFI GOP Bios on the graphics card the system falls back to default Bios compatibility Mode which only provides VESA Standard resolutions. Before the OS´es Video drivers are loaded you´re stuck on standard VESA 1024*768 resolution which leads to the stretched boot logo. This behavior could not be affected by editing the defaults.plist in any way since it is not related to Ozmosis.

Fortunately QUO was aware of this problem when they released their original Firmware and provided an enhanced csmvideo.ffs to fix this. I replaced the stock driver with QUO´s enhanced one feel free to give it a test and let me know if it worked (I use the same csmvideo on my board and it works fine).

Dateien

• Mein Quo macht das aber zZt. auch. Mit einem 2560x1080@60 - Schirm..

:hackintosh:

• Also die volle HD Auflösung klappt.

Das 2560*1080 nicht gehen wundert mich da nicht. Der Trick an der Stelle ist eigentlich immer der gleiche, man nimmt die 1024*768er Auflösung und ersetzt diese halt durch die HD Auflösung und viel mehr bleibt einem da bei CSM auch nicht über denn auf der Ebene erkennt der Rechner mal so ziemlich noch gar nichts von der Grafikkarte oder deren Fähigkeiten ohne entsprechendes UEFI Bios. Leider haben bis heute viele Grafikkarte noch kein gescheites GOP Bios und gurken da im CSM Modus durch die Gegend. QUO bedient halt den Massenmarkt und da ist eben bei den meisten bei HD das Ende der Fahnenstange erreicht sprich auf die Weise wird eine große Menge der Käuferschaft abgedeckt und mehr wollen die gar nicht. Das es auch anders geht zeigen einige wenige Hersteller von Grafikkarten. Ich habe heute einen Rechner mit einer GTX970 installiert und die spielt sogar mit der 894m ohne modifizierte CSMVIDEO schon auf Bios Ebene mit der vollen Auflösung (selbstverständlich dann auch beim booten). Es geht also schon.

• Das erinnert mich an die Dialoge mit "Trauerrand", die wir vor Urzeiten hatten...
    Als Möglichkeit konnte man das GraKa-Bios flashen oder mit dem Rand leben...

Gruß
    Al6042

• Al6042 ist im Grunde auch nach wie vor die gleiche Thematik nur, dass eben die modifizierte CSMVIDEO.ffs einem das flashen der Karte erspart ^^

• After a flash my bios with your ROM I get a big Apple logo and progress bar. After that follows restart PC.

• Did you set all the necessary options in your BIOS after the update?

After all is done please do an NVRAM-Reset again:
    Reset NVRAM | Option+Command+P+R | From either the F12 menu, Ozmosis GUI, Shell or BIOS Setup

Gruß
    Al6042

• Yes I tested first after Reset NVRAM but nothing. Maybe problem I have not ruled out my Integrated video card (IGPU).

This my ROM file.
    Can you check my file is ok and you say your opinion?

GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 F4

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von crusher ()

• Sorry, currently not...
    I might be able to take a look in the evening.

Gruß
    Al6042

• Mate, I just arrived and want to take a look at all the incoming posts, so please hold your horses... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• Ok...

let's see...
    The file itself seemed ok, but I kicked out the VoodooHDA since you should use the AppleHDA anyways...

Give it try...

Dateien

Gruß
    Al6042

• But VHDA work good for me!!! Do you think that using AppleHDA over Multibeast?
    I no tested your ROM file. I test today after my work.