10.13. High Sierra mit Ozmosis

• Even with new Ozm new kext injector and APFS?
    So the only way is to use clover for installation and then use Oz. Is there any instructions about "how to make clover distro" to install 10.13?
    My specs are:
    CPU - Intel® Core™ i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    MB - Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 ALC892 codec

• For High Sierra you need an updated version of Ozmosis. There are already some files and packages for creating an new bios but atm it still seems buggy. Other users here including me didn't managed to make it working.

Freundliche Grüße, Insidious :thumbsup:

• Ive already implemented new Oz into bios and APFS as well.

• Hi guys,

please don't use the quote function on all your replies.
    This isn't necessary as long as the quoted text is in the post directly above yours.
    Also it messes up the thread, which will become unreadable... especially on mobile devices.

Thank you.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Who know one way to drop ACPI "MATS" Tables to be able to boot system with Ozmosis. Unfortunately for my motherboard and CPU i have to do this. I did it in clover but i dont know a way for ozmosis. If i don't drop "MATS" ACPI Tables I get panic 0 cpu caller error on boot.
    Thanks.

* GA-Z87MX-D3H F7 OpenCore 0.5.7 * * i5-4570 HD 4600 | I217-V | ALC892 |
    I don't speak German, but G-Translator helps me. :D

• As already mentioned on insanelymac, Ozmosis is not able to drop ACPI Tables, as Clover can do.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• So, only solution its to change the platform or use Clover? :(

• If you need to get rid of a ACPI table?
    Yes, as far as I know.

Gruß
    Al6042

• With you hardware it may be like this atm. But take into consideration that its the 5th day oft the beta so you cant expect everything to be solved yet. Right now oz is at least able to boot a drive with 10.13 installed and some people say that they were even able to do a fresh install just using Ozm. Thats already better than nothing.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Yep, I think I'll wait. Haswell with z87 it's still a very good platform and I don't intend to change it just because i can't drop MATS ACPI Tables.

• Im Moment sieht es so aus als könne das gepatchte Ozmosis einen Install nicht selbstständig durchführen. Zum Install wird derzeit noch Clover benötigt, ein bereits laufendes OS X System läuft jedoch einwandfrei mit der neuen Oz Version.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kuckkuck ()

• Ich habe es mit der Version aufgegeben denn damit kann ich gar nicht mehr starten weder das installierte HighSierra noch Sierra. Nach dem Flash (ich habe lediglich das OZ File mit dem UEFI Tool ausgetauscht) kommt der OZ Splash Screen und ich sehe auch die Sierra Partition (HighSierra nicht da APFS) in der Boot Auswahl. Wenn ich die Sierra Partition wähle und mit Enter bestätige wird der Screen schwarz und es passiert nichts mehr also wirklich rein gar nichts mehr. Getestet habe ich mit und ohne angeschlossenem APFS LW und mit und ohne APFS Treiber. Leider also für meine Z77 Plattform überhaupt nicht zu gebrauchen.

• Sorry if im a little offtopic but wich argument do I have to use in Defaults.plist for Sierra to remember permanently to use WebDrv for my GTX 1060. I tried -nvda_drv=1 but its not working and after every PRAM reset I have to go over systeprefferences and activate Webdrv.
    Thanks.

• Use the following snippet in the third section of your Defaults.plist:

Code
    1. <key>nvda_drv</key>
    2. <data>
    3. MQA=
    4. </data>

Gruß
    Al6042

• Thank you al6042!

EDIT:
    cecekpawon@insanelymac forum says:
    One important thing about ozmosis and MATS ACPI Tables dropping i saw over Insanelymac forum

Then he replied to me
    "Dump your MATS.aml, modify "Asl Compiler ID". Compile & put in "Oz\Acpi\Load" folder to test if it work."
    I don't really know how to do that properly. As far as i know oz has a acpi dump module by setting 0x45 but then its all i can do.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nikoZ ()

• Correct next go to your hidden EFI Partition and look into the /OZ/ACPI/Dump folder and locate MATS.aml and recompile it as advised. If you´re unsure how to do it just load it up and we´ll see what we can do.

• Well MATS is missing. Set ACPILoaderMode to 0x47 to get a fresh dump :D

• could i do that via nvram command in terminal? I'll preffer that.
    It may be sudo nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:AcpiLoaderMode=0x47 right?

I'll come back in a couple of minutes cuz im downloading something and i can't restart, yet!

Here its dump using clover https://we.tl/XfEHKaiejK

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nikoZ ()

• Here you go: MATS.aml
    Recompiled as cecekpawon suggested :D