Ozmosis

• Personally a hackintosh ozmosis is better than a hackintosh using clover ..? Could you help me make a hackintosh ozmosis ..?

• Which rev. does your mainboard have?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• GA-B75M-D3H (rev. 1.2 )

• First of all create a MacOS install thumb drive as explained in the Wiki with your working Hackintosh.
    Then download this BIOS file and flash it: Mod für das B75M-D3H Rev 1.2
    Afterward set the BIOS Settings as explained in the Wiki and finally try to boot from your USB thumb drive ;)

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• Hackintosh ozmosis has a top performance of a hackintosh clover ...?

• @Sofista
    There is no performance difference between Ozmosis and Clover, if configured correctly.
    Both ways can be configured, either with a Defaults.plist (Ozmosis) or a Config.plist (Clover).

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Bootloader Ozmosis can corrupt the BIOS of the motherboard ..? Can you recover the motherboard? Is something wrong?

• Since when can Ozmosis corrupt the BIOS of a motherboard?
    What especially do you mean with that anyway?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• As far as i know, your Mainboard has a second BIOS CHIP. With Ozmosis you flash the first one and if something goes wrong, you can recover your first BIOS (which is always loaded) with the second one on the motherboard. I personally never heard that the Ozmosis BIOS corrupted any BIOS Chip.

iMac 19,1: i9 9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra @ F9 | ASUS TUF 6900XT | 970 Evo | macOS 11.7 | OpenCore 0.6.7

• Ozmosis was already installed and running on his box, as far as I know.
    In that case I can't imagine anything being corrupted in the BIOS, because the system already worked...
    That's why I asked for more information about the kind of corruption.

Gruß
    Al6042

• The hackintosh using the Ozmosis bootloader is better than using Clover? Is it possible to do a triple boot with Windows 10 macOS Sierra and Ubuntu 16.10 using the Ozmosis bootloader ..?

• Ozmosis better than Clover? I don't think so. It's an other approach: to start MacOs. Oz is old. Clover is actual and well maintained.

• But to answer your question: it is possible to triple boot on an Ozmosis based computer ;)

• Do I need to install Hackintosh in OZMOSIS ..? Has a new tutorial on how to install Ozmosis Bootloader ...?

• If OZ ist working as intended there´s no need for a tutorial since you install OS-X just like you would do on any genuine MAC. In short download your desired OS-X Version from the Mac App Store and use the CreateInstallMedia Command to create a bootable USB Installer. Once done plug in your USB Installer and boot up your PC using the created Installer and install OS-X right away...

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt