StartImage failed

• ja, ich würde das xmp erstmal ausmachen, wenn du die efi erfolgreich kopieren konntest, evtl. wieder an- aber das ist dann halt gusto, ich habe bei mir xmp auch aus- ist wie gesagt mitunter geschmmachssache

lg

• So, alles funktioniert.
    UEFI EIntrag ist drin, AppleID funktioniert leider immer noch nicht, aber ich update morgen mal mein SMBIOS, vielleicht fixt es das ja.

• sollte so sein,ja...ich geh mal schlafen...gut nacht

Dell XPS 13 7390  Intel® Core™ i7-10510u - OpenCore 0.9.4 - Win 11 macOS Ventura / macOS Sonoma

MacBook Air 2022  M2 - 10 Core GPU - 16GB RAM - 512 GB - macOS Sonoma

MacMini 6,1  Late 2012 - macOS Ventura Beta - OC Legacy Patcher 0.6.9

• ja, morgen ist auch noch ein tag, eh ich es vergesse- du benötigst beim hacky eine eigenschaft -"geduld"- es muß nicht alles an einem tag oder schnell schnell fertig werden ;) , das frustriert sonst nur unnötig ;)

lg :)

• Hello.

if I understood correctly from the translator you managed to install thanks to the help of the forum

I take the liberty, even if late, to give some advice

There is a cross-platform app called OCAT In this app I personally took care of the part relating to AMD configurations

All AMD configurations come from real users who have made available their experience and above all a working EFI for all chipsets available for AMD platforms

The only variables are the BIOS configuration (usually just having the default settings), and the number of cores

Dedicating some time in OCAT is advisable as it is possible to find presets for AMD that embrace all possible combinations and are tested and therefore functional.

next little information. All the apps that use the infamous MKL libraries (in the intel version) today it is possible to have them working with a little effort thanks apfel-baum for quoting the thread where they talk about it!

A list of it (no all)

Adobe Suite (AE,PS,PR, camera stabilisation and tracking)

Autodesk Autocad ,Maya

Mathlab

Mathematica

and many others

And with latest OpenCore is possible to have an Hackintosh up with less effort to have an Intel ones (not true , but it is more simple than in the past) :)