OZMOSIS REQUEST THREAD / Ozmosis Anfragen [1. Beitrag beachten!]

• Please type the following in terminal:
    diskutil list
    Then you might See a list of all partitions on your Boot drive. There will be a partition called "diskXs1" but instead of X it will be a number. Normaly this is 1. These Xs1 partitions are always the EFI partitions. So you type:
    diskutil mount diskXs1
    But again instead of X you type the correct idetifier of your efi partition. Then you will See it, believe me ;)

• Is your hard drive partitioned as GUID Partition Table (GPT) or do you use the Master Boot Record (MBR) version?
    There is no EFI-Partition on MBR-based partitions.
    In that case: Did you use a special MBR-patch to be able to use OSX at all?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I reflashed my bios, reinstalled macOS. And Efi partition is apeared. Thanks a lot

• The boot-args nvda_drv=1 is no longer works in 10.12 , How can I laod webdriver in 10.12 use the Ozmosis? Can you give me some ideas?My card is GTX960 4G ,Clover use the key NvdiaWebdriver=true to laod the driver and it goes well

• Hi! I have a problem. I puted dsdt.aml into Efi partition and system doesn't boot.

• To add boot-args in Ozmosis please read the following post, containing a kind of manual for Ozmosis-Settings:
    Version 1479m

Where did you put the DSDT.aml?
    Which directory?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I put my DSDT in Efi/Oz/ACPI/Load.
    About keys in Oz, only Reset NVRAM work. Another keys are not work

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Zhaman ()

• Is /DSDT another folder underneath /Load, or is it the name of the file?

Can you boot in verbose mode to see a information about where the system hangs while booting?

Gruß
    Al6042

• It is a name of file. I can't boot in any modes, only Reset NVRAM work.

• Try to boot from your hopefully still available Clover Bootstick, go to the hidden EFI-Partition and delete or rename the DSDT.aml to DSDT.aml.bad...

Gruß
    Al6042

• I don't have any Clover bootloader))). I just reistalling macOS. But this is good idea, thank you, i'll make bootable stick.

• To add boot-args in Ozmosis please read the following post, containing a kind of manual for Ozmosis-Settings:
    Version 1479m

Where did you put the DSDT.aml?
    Which directory?

I know how to add boot-args,and I've did this. But the problem is the boot-arg is no longer work in the new Os Macos Sierra(10.12),I mean that Clover has give up this boot-arg because it won't work anymore and the use the new NvidaWebdriver fuction to load webdriver. But Ozmosis seems didn't support NvidaWebdriver=true.

• Thank you all for helping to install Ozmosis! at this time it works as a watch, iMessage, FaceTime, iCloud, AppStore, Siri. all beautifully updated. but there is a question whether it is possible to increase the resolution of boot screen up to 1920x1080?

• So do you now use the DSDT file?? Does Sound work?
    do you use VGA? If not, you can try pressing ALT and press on "scaled" in Preferences - Monitor. Then you should be able to change the Resolution. If not, try the program SwitchResX :)

• Hi! When I put your DSDT file into Efi partition system didn't boot. About resolution, it means how can i change resolution, not in system, in boot screen with apple?

• Sure. Thank you

• Okay, if you didn't already, please create a bootable Clover USB Stick so that you can try to to boot back into macOS if something didn't work as expected. So please make sure it works before you do anything else ok?

Now, if you have the DSDT on you EFI Partition, can you try to boot an press CMD(Windows key)+v while booting? Then you boot in verbose mode under Ozmosis. Then please send us a picture of the error, where the text stops. So a picture of the last thing you see. And if it reboots automatically, you can try to make a video where you can see it. If we can see the error, it is much easier to find the error and correct the DSDT afterwards. Just by trying it will probably take us a very long time!
    Then we can correct the DSDT that it should work, you boot via Clover USB Stick and replace the DSDT file, so that you don't need to reinstall macOS every time ;)

• @wiliam.ding
    Hm... I don't have to use the WebDrivers...
    Maybe some of the other guys can answer that.

Gruß
    Al6042

• @Zhaman there is no way to increase the boot screen resolution since it isn´t affected by Ozmosis in anyway. Having native Solution in the boot screen is mostly a matter of having an UEFI GOP compliant Video Bios or not. In the process of initialisation the computer reads out all supported video Modes from the Video Bios and applies the most suitable one. If there is no UEFI GOP Video Bios present or if video Mode is set to CSM then only VESA Modes will be available in this stage of boot which means highest possible resolution will be set to something like 1024*768px pretty far away from HD :D

You can try to disable CSM Mode in Bios and see if this does the trick if not you can also try to replace your stock CSMVideoDXE (inside the ROM) with a patched version provided from HermitCrabLabs (it´s inside the original QUO AOS Bios Files).