Legacy BIOS Problem with disk.

• Hello! Trying to install 10.11.6. The flash drive started up for the first time, the installation went through. After installation for the second time, there is no bootable hard drive in the clover. I tried to insert a HDD into sata Intel (not Marvell), it did not work.

• Hallo,

you can upload your EFI as zip-file here. Perhaps wie can help.

Good luck

• Note: HFSPLus was added deliberately, the fact is that efi already has vboxhfs for legacy loading, but I made a replacement for it. Kext with 3rdParty_Sata added with my Marvell 9130 controller.

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(3,24 MB, 60 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • The fact is that there is no UEFI for my board.

You used ozmosis on your Z68, it Has UEFI, because ozmosis only works on UEFI motherboards. Die Mac-Installation wird nicht gestartet.

This means you should be able to use Uefi Boot on your motherboard (and also could use opencore).

• theCurseOfHackintosh Um, I'm sorry, but you mixed up something. Where does it say that I used Ozmosis? I used clover on z68. A year ago I used Ozmosis on a z77. I just changed the configuration in the profile.

Dr. Moll Sorry, but I don't have UD3H, but UD5. And it makes no sense to install other firmware, because it will not work, I read on the forums. That's why there is no official firmware for ud5, or rather it was, but it was removed.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von v1ta ()

• Not sure if it the same problem, as i had with my first Hackintosh. It was the same. I booted from USB Stick, installed everything. Copy the EFI to the SSD, but can´t boot. I need to run LegacyBoot command. After that, it started.

Dateien

• LegacyBoot.zip

(249,04 kB, 49 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

OpenCore Hackintosh:

Asus P8p67-m

Intel i7-3770

16GB DDR3/1333 Ram

256GB Samsung SSD

GTX 580

OS X 10.12

OpenCore Hackintosh:

Mainboard ASROCK H310CM-DVS

Prozessor Intel i5-8400
    Grafikkarte Intel UHD 630
    Bootloader OpenCore
    Betriebssystem Sonoma

• thahahmmer I set it through Clover, OpenCore got stuck on an error with "bluetooth", unlike Clover.

I think I should try creating a Clover USB Installer for MBR Booting.

• thahahmmer I set it through Clover, OpenCore got stuck on an error with "bluetooth", unlike Clover.

I think I should try creating a Clover USB Installer for MBR Booting.

I think this processor needs that. Its so long ago i made my first Hackintosh with clover

OpenCore Hackintosh:

Asus P8p67-m

Intel i7-3770

16GB DDR3/1333 Ram

256GB Samsung SSD

GTX 580

OS X 10.12

OpenCore Hackintosh:

Mainboard ASROCK H310CM-DVS

Prozessor Intel i5-8400
    Grafikkarte Intel UHD 630
    Bootloader OpenCore