ssdtPRGen.sh v15.7

• how to extract the DSDT pike script CPU NOT SUPPORTED ...?

• ssdtPRGen.sh has nothing to do with DSDT. Pike´s script ist meant to generate a spare SSDT with informations on speed stepping but will most likely only work for IvyBridge CPU types and above. Does Speedstep not work for you at all?

• I want to know is given to generate a SSDT for my processor using scrip ssdtPRGEn.sh V15.7 ... my processor is not supported!

• Why do you want to use version 15.7? v18.8 is the actual version - see https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh

1 - curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.…en.sh/master/ssdtPRGen.sh
    2 - chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh
    3 - ./ssdtPRGen.sh -c 1
    4 - open ~/library/ssdtPRGen/Data
    5 - swap the file Ivy Bridge.cfg with the attached one
    6 - ./ssdtPRGen.sh -turbo 6300

And the output should be your ssdt.aml...

Dateien

"Aber macOS ist manchmal eine Elb gewordene Vulkanette..."
    - Griven

Du hast dringende Fragen zur Installation deines Systems? Dann poste in einem themenverwandten Thread und [size=12]nutze die geballte Power des Forums anstelle meines Postfaches. Ich bin vielleicht Moderator, aber nicht allwissend oder unfehlbar - sondern moderiere Diskussionen

• Thank you worked !! It is to know if the processor is working with two cores ...? thank you again !!

• Open "activity monitor" and press [ALT]+[2] - you will get a small windows with a visual overview of your cores and their actual workload.

"Aber macOS ist manchmal eine Elb gewordene Vulkanette..."
    - Griven

Du hast dringende Fragen zur Installation deines Systems? Dann poste in einem themenverwandten Thread und [size=12]nutze die geballte Power des Forums anstelle meines Postfaches. Ich bin vielleicht Moderator, aber nicht allwissend oder unfehlbar - sondern moderiere Diskussionen

• For my motherboard that processors would I recommend ...? processors where the SSDT is extracted easily ...? according to photo the two cores of my processor are turned on ....?

• I would recommend an i5 3570K or i7 3770K...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• and intel core i3 which you recommend me supported by my board - Mother ...?

• This Thread is closed until the user learns how it works in this forum...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt