MLB GENERATOR application

• Ouch... that could be the problem... using Serialnumbers of original Macs should not be done and is also not necessary.
    Do you mean a Admin Account or a Standard User?
    On my machines the one user-ID I use is an admin, since I know what I'm doing... I think... ;)

Send me your current config.plist and I'll check if I can see if anything's wrong with it.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• That´s the reason!
    Using cloned numbers of real devices you don´t own will always cause trouble since both devices try to register with iMessage and Facetime the same time. Numbers found on the internet are even worse since you will for sure not be the only one who found those numbers...
    On Apples Servers it looks like the same machine tries to connect again and again with slightly different values and multiple AppleID´s it's no wonder they block this Machine and/or the AppleID´s which try to connect...

• Can solve this problem caused by the use of number of REAL MAC series found on the internet ..? I will install again from scratch ...! Thanks for understanding .. and once again congratulations for the excellent forum ...! I hope the help of you ... sometimes I do not understand because of the translation of google translator OK ..

• You do not have to do a new install... just add your config.plist in the next post and I'll check it for you.
    Você não precisa fazer uma nova instalação... Basta adicionar o seu config.plist no próximo post e eu vou verificá-lo para você

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I did another installation and Face time activated ... I have not yet tried to connect the Imessage ... but I'm sure it will disable Face Time ... I'll send the plist config for you ...

Dateien

• config.plist

(3,27 kB, 193 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Try the attached one, but make a copy of your original file, just in case...

Dateien

• config.plist

(3,45 kB, 104 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

• Absolutely yes they are not meant to be changed!
    Why do you want to change them?

• It seems that by changing the UUID value here .. it was enabled to activate Face time and Imessage without needing to contact Apple support .... but I'm not sure of that ..!

• Do not change this number, since all the other installed apps and services might lose their configs if you change this UUID.

Gruß
    Al6042

• I would first try to use iMessage and FaceTime without the UUID values.
    If it works = good
    If not = create new UUIDs and use them.

As I probably mentioned a couple of times before... I don't use manually created UUIDs on my builds.

Gruß
    Al6042

• Wanted to know that when it contacts apple support and provides them with the client code to complete activation of imessage and face time .. it may take about 24 to 48 hours to activate ....? This is true ..?

• You shouldn't contact Apple Support at all...
    your issue is something where those guys can't help... Normally

Gruß
    Al6042

• :party::hackintosh: Wanted to know if the mountain lion has Imessage and Face time ...? Imessage and Face Time is now working on my Hackintosh .. thanks to all who helped me .... this forum is great ..

• @Sofista Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Arbeits iMessage und Facetime und viel Spaß mit Ihrem neuen Hackitosh.
    Congratulations on your working iMessage and Facetime and have fun with your new Hackitosh.

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt