Huananzi x79 Dual CPU C602 Board & DDR3 RAM - Hackintosh Monterey 12.0/Windows 11 DevBeta mit OpenCore 0.7.0

• Ich bin aktuell auf Big Sur unterwegs und hab auch vor dort zu bleiben bis die finale Version raus ist. Es ist ein Produktivsystem, das muss laufen, da warte ich bis in macOS und Opencore die Kinderkrankheiten in Monterey ausgebügelt sind.

Ok schade, also hast du leider keine neue tolle Lösung gefunden was sleep auf 2011er Systemen angeht

Bezüglich PowerManagement: Beim Umzug von Clover auf OC habe ich auch einige Abende damit verbrannt XCPM irgendwie zum laufen zu bekommen, jedoch ohne Erfolg obwohl mein Board kein MSR-Lock hat. Es war genauso wie bei dir dass nur ein Turbo-State da war und die CPU im Idle auch nicht in die untersten Powerstates ging. Aber nachdem der echte MacPro6,1 mit IvyBridge-EP auch kein XCPM bekommt habe ich mich damit abgefunden, dass es auch ohne gehen muss und das tut es auch. Ich verwende ein MacPro6,1 SMBIOS mit einem SSDT von ssdtPRGen.sh, keine Kexts und die vier Powermangement Quirks in OC sind auch deaktiviert. Damit läuft es super (siehe Anhang).

Evtl. ist es bei dir aber einen Schritt(=Patch) aufwendiger weil du Sandy und nicht Ivybridge hast. Ich denke trotzdem dass ssdtPRGen.sh und nicht XCPM (mit PLUG, CPUFriend usw.) der erfolgversprechendere Weg ist.

• Code
    1. Xin chào! Mình có cấu hình 1 PC: X79, CPU E5 2689,ram 2th DDRR3 16GB, Graphics GTX 750ti, 2 ssd 128GB và 480gGB. Em muốn cài dualboot win 11 trên SSD 480GB và Macos Monterey trên 128GB SSD nhưng gần 1 tháng nay tôi tìm hiểu trên mạng nhưng không được. Bạn có thể cho tôi một lời khuyên. cảm ơn rất nhiều bạn của tôi
  • Hello,

I have exact motherboard. My CPU is Xeon E5 2689 with 32GB of RAM and a RX 480 4GB GPU.

I keep getting the kernel panic as in the picture provided below

Please check the attached EFI folder and give me suggestions to fix this issue :(

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(5,19 MB, 63 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • I have Huananzhi X79 and I have everything working. I have attached the EFI you can take a look. You will have to add your Patched DSDT (Don't use mine. You can use it if you are using 6 Cores and 12 Thread cpu and chinese motherboard then you can use mine. If you are using more than 6 Cores and 12 Thread cpu then use the DSDT_ORALIA..aml included with the EFI and then edit it according to your cpu cores.) Also use your SSDT-PM. Also generate new platform Info

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(11,58 MB, 91 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von robcodemax ()

• I have Huananzhi X79 and I have everything working. I have attached the EFI you can take a look. You will have to add your Patched DSDT (Don't use mine) Also use your SSDT-PM. Also generate new platform Info

Thank you. I'll give a try.

• Thank you. I'll give a try.

Don't use cputscsync 1.0.5. You can use 1.0.3

Use you own DSDT (You can use it if you are using 6 Cores and 12 Thread cpu and chinese motherboard then you can use mine. If you are using more than 12 cores then use the DSDT_ORALIA..aml included with the EFI and then edit it according to your cpu cores. )

1. Create a DSDT using ssdttime in windows and then use Rehabman's MacIasl to remove the unused cores like SCK1, SCK2, SCK3. I have 6 core and 12 threads so I removed the rest leaving only 12 cores. If you are using 6 Cores and 12 Thread cpu and chinese motherboard then you can use mine. If you are using more than 12 cores then use the DSDT_ORALIA..aml included with the EFI and then edit it according to your cpu cores.

2. Also use ssdtprgen method to generate you own SSDT-PM.

3. Use ssdttime to generate your SSDT-PMC and SSDT-PLUG.

4. If you using chinese X79 Board then you can use my DSDT IT WILL WORK.

5. Also in the DSDT apply the audio patch and other patches necessary. I even have the audio working

My Specs:

Mothernoard: Huananzhi -X79 Deluxe
    Processor. : E5 1650 V2
    Graphics : GT 710

RAM : 32 GB

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(11,58 MB, 92 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

8 Mal editiert, zuletzt von robcodemax ()

• Hi robcodemax I have a couple of questions:

1. I thought that using DSDT in OpenCore with negate all SSDT patches, only things in DSDT will apply. But you are using DSDT with some other SSDTs. Are all of them working together?
    2. I don't have a Mac to run Rehabman's MacIasl. Is there anyway to edit my DSDT in Windows?
    3. Could you share me guideline for your audio patches also? My board has ALC662.
    4. I'm using a Chinese mobo too, but not Huananzhi. The one I'm using looks exactly same as the one from the owner of this thread (my chipset is reported as X79 in CPU-Z instead of C062). Are all chinese mobos using the same bios firmware no matter brand they are from?
    5. I have 2 CPU Xeon E5 2689 which have 8 core 16 threads in each one, give me total of 2 sockets, 16 cores and 32 threads. That means I will have to keep 2 sockets and 32 cores in my DSDT, right?
  • Hi robcodemax I have a couple of questions:

1. I thought that using DSDT in OpenCore with negate all SSDT patches, only things in DSDT will apply. But you are using DSDT with some other SSDTs. Are all of them working together?
    2. I don't have a Mac to run Rehabman's MacIasl. Is there anyway to edit my DSDT in Windows?
    3. Could you share me guideline for your audio patches also? My board has ALC662.
    4. I'm using a Chinese mobo too, but not Huananzhi. The one I'm using looks exactly same as the one from the owner of this thread (my chipset is reported as X79 in CPU-Z instead of C062). Are all chinese mobos using the same bios firmware no matter brand they are from?
    5. I have 2 CPU Xeon E5 2689 which have 8 core 16 threads in each one, give me total of 2 sockets, 16 cores and 32 threads. That means I will have to keep 2 sockets and 32 cores in my DSDT, right

1. Yes I have everything working. You give me your DSDT created in windows using ssdttime.exe and I will edit the cores and send you the patched DSDT. Also I will try to add the Audio Patch

2. I am only using SSDT-PM, SSDT-PLUG and SSDT-PMC for powermanagement and it works

Also I just upgraded to Monterey 12.1 without any issue.

• 1. Yes I have everything working. You give me your DSDT created in windows using ssdttime.exe and I will edit the cores and send you the patched DSDT. Also I will try to add the Audio Patch

2. I am only using SSDT-PM, SSDT-PLUG and SSDT-PMC for powermanagement and it works

Also I just upgraded to Monterey 12.1 without any issue.

That can't be better. Please find in the attachment my DSDT .

Please note that I'm using 2 CPU Xeon E5 2689 as mentioned above. Thank you so much in advance.

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(36,81 kB, 40 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • That can't be better. Please find in the attachment my DSDT .

Please note that I'm using 2 CPU Xeon E5 2689 as mentioned above. Thank you so much in advance.

I just need to know one thing...
    1. Have you tried to install Mac?

2. Because I didn't do any DSDT editing for installing Mac...

It is only after installing the mac that I did the DSDT Patching with the help from MaLd0n.

• I just need to know one thing...
    1. Have you tried to install Mac?

2. Because I didn't do any DSDT editing for installing Mac...

It is only after installing the mac that I did the DSDT Patching with the help from MaLd0n.

I've installed mac on several PCs with success and all of them use OpenCore. Recently, I've installed Big Sur on a PC using X79 chinese mobo with Xeon E5 2420 v2 (socket 1356). I have never edited my DSDT to install Mac either, because the OpenCore guideline tells me not to use DSDT. But I do need to make SSDT patches (mostly SSDT-EC) and tweak config.plist in order to boot into installer successfully.

Now I'm installing Monterey on my rigs with the mobo mentioned above. I can't even boot into installer. With 2 CPU, the boot image isn't even loaded. With 1 CPU, the boot image is loaded but I get the panic as illustrated in the image above.

• I've installed mac on several PCs with success and all of them use OpenCore. Recently, I've installed Big Sur on a PC using X79 chinese mobo with Xeon E5 2420 v2 (socket 1356). I have never edited my DSDT to install Mac either, because the OpenCore guideline tells me not to use DSDT. But I do need to make SSDT patches (mostly SSDT-EC) and tweak config.plist in order to boot into installer successfully.

Now I'm installing Monterey on my rigs with the mobo mentioned above. I can't even boot into installer. With 2 CPU, the boot image isn't even loaded. With 1 CPU, the boot image is loaded but I get the panic as illustrated in the image above.

Both the DSDT are for 8 Core 16 Thread CPU Dual CPU

DSDT.aml (Only Modified CPU and Audio)

DSDTFULLYPATCHED.aml (Patched Audio, CPU, HPET, USBX, EC and other fixes) All the fixes that I already use.

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(30,03 kB, 40 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DSDTFULLYPATCHED.aml

(30,75 kB, 54 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von robcodemax ()

• Both the DSDT are for 8 Core 16 Thread CPU

DSDT.aml (Only Modified CPU and Audio)

DSDTFULLYPATCHED.aml (Patched Audio, CPU, HPET, USBX, EC and other fixes) All the fixes that I already use.

I still meet the same panic. Please find in the attachment my EFI folders utilizing both of your DSDT files to see if I have configured anything wrong.

• I still meet the same panic. Please find in the attachment my EFI folders utilizing both of your DSDT files to see if I have configured anything wrong.

Did you try to use my EFI Folder?

Please use my EFI Folder just remove the UT Map.kext and use your UTBkext.map. You can create this in windows using USBToolbox

Also use your SSDT-PMC and SSDT-PLUG created using SSDTTime

Please use my EFI Folder and only change the following. Rest keep it as is

In ACPI

SSDT-PMC (Create using Windows ssdttime)

SSDT-PLUG (Create using Windows ssdttime)

DSDTFULLPATCHED

and remove my SSDT-PM-ROBERT-2021 (No need of this while installing) You can create your SSDT-PM later using ssdtprgen method

• I have tried to use your EFI with DSDTFULLPATCHED you gave along with SSDT-PMC and SSDT-PLUG generated by SSDTTime. But there is no option to boot into installer. I put the recovery image in com.apple.recovery.boot folder as mentioned here and it does show an option to boot into that with my EFI.

Though there are many SSDT files in your ACPI folder, there only 3 of them are used in your config.plist: SSDT-UNC, SSDT-EC-DESKTOP, SSDT-EC-USBX. So I have to modify the your config.plist to add 2 entries for SSDT-PMC and SSD-PLUG.
    The question is: Do I need to keep your 3 files above in the modified config.plist?

• I have tried to use your EFI with DSDTFULLPATCHED you gave along with SSDT-PMC and SSDT-PLUG generated by SSDTTime. But there is no option to boot into installer. I put the recovery image in com.apple.recovery.boot folder as mentioned here and it does show an option to boot into that with my EFI.

Though there are many SSDT files in your ACPI folder, there only 3 of them are used in your config.plist: SSDT-UNC, SSDT-EC-DESKTOP, SSDT-EC-USBX. So I have to modify the your config.plist to add 2 entries for SSDT-PMC and SSD-PLUG.
    The question is: Do I need to keep your 3 files above in the modified config.plist?

PLUG, PMC, UNC and DSDT is enough. Rest everything is already added in DSDT.

If you are unable to see your EFI then

config.plist -> Misc -> Boot -> HideAuxiliraly Disable it

Also insert the pendrive in USB 2.0

You are not able to even boot or you are stuck in boot screen or what is the error message ?

• HideAuxiliraly really did the trick. I use my PLUG, PMC, UNC and the fully patched DSDT as you suggested but now I face with another error below.

• HideAuxiliraly really did the trick. I use my PLUG, PMC, UNC and the fully patched DSDT as you suggested but now I face with another error below.

This error is fine as long as the installation is going forward. Is the installation going forward?

If you are stuck then don't use PLUG, PMC AND UNC

• This error is fine as long as the installation is going forward. Is the installation going forward?

If you are stuck then don't use PLUG, PMC AND UNC

Hm it seems to get stuck there. I think I had waited for more than 5 minutes. I can give another try. I will try to disable those SSDT too.

• Hm it seems to get stuck there. I think I had waited for more than 5 minutes. I can give another try. I will try to disable those SSDT too.

1. Just use the DSDT and check. Also try 3 to 4 times sometimes it gets stuck

Also try resetting the nvram.

2. If only using DSDT doesn't work then remove DSDT and only use SSDT-PMC, SSDT-PLUG and SSDT-UNC.

3. If the above two doesn't work then let me know