Huananzi x79 Dual CPU C602 Board & DDR3 RAM - Hackintosh Monterey 12.0/Windows 11 DevBeta mit OpenCore 0.7.0

• Hurray!!! Disabling DSDT and keeping the 3 SSDTs worked. I can boot into the recovery image now :D

But I cannot control my USB mouse and keyboard. Let me try to use the usb mapping.

• Hurray!!! Disabling DSDT and keeping the 3 SSDTs worked. I can boot into the recovery image now :D

But I cannot control my USB mouse and keyboard. Let me try to use the usb mapping.

Create the UTBMap.kext using USBToolbox app and then replace the one that I have included. Also keep in mind you need the UTBDefault.kext and UTBToolbox.kext which I have already included in my EFI

Also we will try the Audio patch later if it doesn't work.

Also please give me the cpu bios name you can find this in the device manager in windows.

I think your cpu might be using SCK2 hence you got the error. I thought earlier that your PC might be using SCK0 and SCK1.

plug-x299.8123a653.png

• It's socket 0 actually. Btw, I've used USBToolBox before. I thought we have to remove UTBDefault.kext once we get our own UTBMap.kext.

My bad...I thought you have dual cpu setup...Let me edit it for single CPU...Also is the setup going through?

So you have single CPU Motherboard or Dual CPU?

• no you're not wrong. I used dual cpu setup actually. But I failed to boot into mac installer so i unplugged power cable of the second socket to try.

I cant boot into recovery image now. Very likely due to the usbtoolbox. I will try with your kexts. But even I can boot now, installing from recovery will take alot of time as my internet now is tereibly slow to download mac

• no you're not wrong. I used dual cpu setup actually. But I failed to boot into mac installer so i unplugged power cable of the second socket to try.

I cant boot into recovery image now. Very likely due to the usbtoolbox. I will try with your kexts. But even I can boot now, installing from recovery will take alot of time as my internet now is tereibly slow to download mac

Please let me know what is the bios name for second cpu then we can edit the DSDT accordingly.

• Guys those who are having X79 Motherboard and having

1. Issue with HT
    2. Unable to boot to Mac

Just use my EFI and it will boot without any issue. This EFI will work for both Dual CPU and Single CPU Board.

1. Please add you own Platform Info
    2. Also please add your UTBMap.kext file created using USBToolbox from windows(Use the windows.exe from there). Please don't use my UTBMap.kext it may not work.
    3. Please don't change any settings in config. It will go smoothly.
    4. Boot

Enjoy....!!!

If PowerManagement is not working then do the following

1. Create SSDT-PM using ssdtprgen method
    2. Create SSDT-PMC, SSDT-PLUG from windows using SSDTTime.exe
    3. So you should have SSDT-PM, SSDT-PMC, SSDT-PLUG and SSDT-X9 in ACPI. Don't use SSDT-UNC, its already included in the SSDT-X79.

Enjoy your PowerManagement

Once again please don't change anything in the config other than what is mentioned above

Audio:

If you want to get the audio (ALC 892) working then you need to patch DSDT. Mine is working with DSDT Patching. It was not working out of the box.

• I tried your EFI. Without USBToolBox I can boot into the recovery image but usb keyboard and mouse won't work. Using UsbToolbox makes my PC restart during boot process. It seems that the same will thing happen if I use other USB-related kexts such as USBInjectAll. Please note that I have xhciportlimit disabled in config.plist as it won't work on mac 11.3 or later.

• You completely deleted the EFI Folder and tried the above one right?

In the bios setting try to enable XHCI Handoff and EHCIHandoff option. If it is enabled then try disabling it and check.

I tried your EFI. Without USBToolBox I can boot into the recovery image but usb keyboard and mouse won't work. Using UsbToolbox makes my PC restart during boot process. It seems that the same will thing happen if I use other USB-related kexts such as USBInjectAll. Please note that I have xhciportlimit disabled in config.plist as it won't work on mac 11.3 or later.

• robcodemax you are just genius!!

Turning off XHCI handoff and EHCI handoff solved my problem :D

I cannot boot with dual cpu though. So i will install with 1 cpu then

After installing we will try to enable dual CPU. But with the latest EFI you should be able to boot in with Dual CPU. No worries we will see. After installing we will try the Patched DSDT

• After installing we will try to enable dual CPU. But with the latest EFI you should be able to boot in with Dual CPU. No worries we will see. After installing we will try the Patched DSDT

Actually, I have been using your latest EFI with USBMap.kext is the only modification to get USB keyboard and mouse work (along with turning off XHCI hand-off and EHCI hand-off). I mentioned above that I cannot boot with dual CPU. The screen gets stuck at

[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

With single CPU, I can pass this point.

• Actually, I have been using your latest EFI with USBMap.kext is the only modification to get USB keyboard and mouse work (along with turning off XHCI hand-off and EHCI hand-off). I mentioned above that I cannot boot with dual CPU. The screen gets stuck at

[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

With single CPU, I can pass this point.

What happens when you try the EFI from the author of this thread?

• What happens when you try the EFI from the author of this thread?

Using taube111111's EFI with dual CPU makes my screen gets stuck at the same point mentioned above. Single CPU setup with his EFI makes my PC restart during boot process so I haven't tried to modify it further.

• Now create SSDT-PMC, SSDT-PLUG, and SSDT-PM and place it in your ACPI folder

I've got Monterey installed now but there are several issues:

1. PC restarts during boot process before reaching Apple logo screen at very high rate. Let's say I can boot into Monterey only once in 3-4 tries.
    2. CPU power management is not working
    3. Audio is not working