Sierra auf einem Lenovo E460

• Nope... no chance...
    there is neither a macOS kext, nor a community based kext available.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• As of today no, sorry. The DW1560 works fine though and costs about $25. Any reason why you want to keep the Intel card?

• No sir, Im just newbie here and not quite sure that I could run perfect mac os on this laptop. But if the Wifi card the only thing which interrupts using this device, I would buy that extention.
    How about other devices? Does touchpad work and copatible with gestures?
    The last question is can anyone drop here actual efi folder/ the most copatible kexts/DSDT file. Yesterday I successfully installed the os, but I couldnt actually run it properly even if clover bootloader is installed.

Offtop: The bios of laptop cant see bootable usb at first try, so i have to reboot is several times to make the bios detect my flash card. Did anyone found solution, or its just a flash drive issue? Thatnks in advance!

• The trackpad (ALPS) works fine with a special version of VoodePS2Controller. Donot expect it to be as good as the devices thr real MacBooks have built in, though.

Regarding USB, sounds like an issue with the flash drive you are using as I have never experienced this with my E460.

I will upload my EFI-folder later this day. What BIOS-Version are you on?

• Thanks! I Upadted my bios via Lenovo software, claims to be the latest, 1.34 i guess. Ill edit this message later today, if its not.

Is there anyway to disable the discrete graphics card (radeon r7 m360) just not to drain battery level. As far as I know there no way getting them working together.

• I think you can disable the R7 via ACPI-patching but I donot have any experience with this as my laptop does not have a dedicated GPU built in. My E460 is on an earlier UEFI-Version so you should patch the ACPI-files (DSDT) yourself instead of using mine.

• @ramzha: Please try the file VoodooPS2Controller.kext attached to this post. Battery status is working fine? If not, [bat] Lenovo X220 is the patch you need to apply (paired with ACPIBatteryManager.kext).

Dateien

• Edit by Al6042 -> Please do not quote posts which are located directly above your answer...

Thanks! I gotta try it! Still I am having some problems with postinstall on Sierra. After I run OS from USB and install clover bootloader, it wont boot up from Hard Drive. Could you helpme with that? The only thing I do is downloading latest clover, apply standart patches in clover install utility, after I put my fake smc kext to the EFI folder. And after i try to boot up with the same arghs, it stops at the very begining.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von al6042 ()

• You should install Clover on your hard drive using the same settings you have applied when installing Clover on your USB-stick. The copy the EFI-folder from your UBS-stick to the EFI-Partition of your hard drive.

• Edit by Al6042 -> Please do not quote posts which are located directly above your answer...

Okay, is there any way to do it if i dont know which settings flash clover uses. Because I downloaded it as RDR file and dropped burned to my USB.

Should i Burn it with a BDU tool and reinstall everything?

• You should try Kext Updater, a tool developed by @Sascha_77. Launch the app and download the latest version of Clover, then install Clover to your hard drive (the first two checkboxes UEFI mainboards/ESP have to be ticked). Check drivers as seen here. Then copy your kext files, config.plist and ACPI-files from your USB-drive to the EFI-partition of your hard drive and reboot.

Okay I will try it when I get home. Last question, I boot up using inject intel and with fakeid 0x12345678. Where to enable it in config.plist?

• layout-id 0x19160000 plus Inject Intel. Using a Fake ID is not necessary, but you'll need IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup or better yet WhaterEvergreen.

• Hi there again, Had time to reinstall OS to high sierra. I got these ones up:
    Grapihics, LAN, Touchpad (no gestures tho, the one u adviced me doesnt work, i guess its because i didnt make out my battery yet)

@Harper Lewis Hi I Patched my DDST the way u patched it ( but i didnt apply haswell brightness fix) and i still cant get up sound (id prefer not to use VoodooHD cuz sound is awful, is there any way?) also brightness dont work & battery. Can anyone help me with my DSDT and any other advices? thank you!

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(65,03 kB, 90 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • EFI.zip

(20,46 MB, 88 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Battery status should be working with ACPIBatteryManager.kext, audio with the latest versions of AppleALC and Lilu + layout-id 3. If it does not, please try removing HDEF._DSM, check "FixHDA" and inject layout-id 3 via Clover.

• Thanks! I got my brightness and sound working! But threes only one last thing, my mic doesnt work :( what could be the problem?

• The microphone on my laptop works just fine, I am using layout-id 3.

• Okay,I made my sound and mic work via vanilla AppleHDA patching. Still better than the VodooHDA quality. Last but now the least: sleep mode, works not like S3 (suspend to ram), my red light indicator shows that its active, and my fan is spinning. Could you tell how did you solve it? Or it is just the way it should work? Tried your VodooPS2controller, still no Multitouch... And how did you get camera to work?

• What kind of hibernatemode are you using? Mine is set to 0 and the sleepimage file to not writable:

Code
    1. sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
    2. sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
    3. sudo touch /var/vm/sleepimage
    4. sudo chflags uchg /var/vm/sleepimage

The camera is working OOB: