MSI GE70 2PC Apache - DSDT/SSDT - Hilfe

• Ich nutze einfach einen USB Adapter für Karten bzw. ein USB CardReader!

• Ist in dem Fall auch die beste Lösung :D
    Ich mache es bei meinem T61 inzwischen genau so.

• Hi and welcome to our forum... :)

If you have the complete same machine, the DSDT should work for you too.
    For using the AppleALC.kext you have to make sure that all Clover KextToPatch entries for AppleHDA are either disabled or deleted.
    Any other Audio related kext, which is not the original AppleHDA in /System/Library/Extensions must also be deleted.
    After Deletion, don't forget to repair the Kext permissions and rebuild the Kext cache... both can be done by just running the app "Kext Utility"...

Good Luck

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Okay I did that and the sound output shows up but the sound does not work. My sound card is ACL892 for my MSI ge70-2pe laptop. The HDMI sound port does not show up though. Also I am using patched files for my wifi Broadcom 4352 wifi card in Clover.

• The HDMI will only show up, if a monitor with builtin speakers or a TV set is connected.

Check out "System Preferences" -> "Sound" -> "Output" and test all the available Outputs...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Where did you connect what type of speaker setup?

Gruß
    Al6042

• I connected it thru Clover I used the Clover auto detect. What is the best way of doing this. I also changed the auto layout to 5 and 7 as well in clover. My lower speaker is the only speaker that works my louder upper speaker does not work. Should I be editing the AppleALC plist?

• I don't understand your answer...
    I didn't what you put into your config.plist in Clover... but while we're at it... set layout-id to "Detect" so the entry within the DSDT works.
    Also disable any DSDT-Fixes in Clover, since those are already in the patched DSDT...

You said you have the same laptop as JeromeM90...
    I don't know that laptop, but I guess it has to have at least one audio jack, where you can either connect headphones or a stereo loudspeaker set...
    So what are you talking about "lower" and "upper" or "rear" and "front" speakers?

What kind of speaker set are you using and how is this connected to the laptop?

Gruß
    Al6042

• https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6kw0a57sw74o1v/MSI GE70 2PE Laptop.zip?dl=0

https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

My sound card is a Realtek ALC892.

I included my EFI Folder my IO Registry and my pictures of my laptop audio speakers and ports. The internal speaker work on my headphone jack. My first Line Out works for my lower speakers. The volume controls work on my input controls in my sound preferences but the microphones don't work. My second Line Out does not work which would be for my top speakers. Thank you for getting my power management working with your dsdt.aml file.

• Thanks for the files, but what should I do with those, if the DSDT is already working...
    I just downloaded the manual for your laptop and it speaks of the following I/O-ports on page 2-15:

but no picture shows where the "line-in" and "side-out" port might be found...

If you, by any chance, connected the rear speakers to the line-in port, you'll never get sound out of them...

The issue with the not working microphone could also be a problem from AppleALC, since there could be a chance nobody thought about an ALC892-Patch for your laptop...

EDIT:
    And if even Toleda couldn't help you... http://www.insanelymac.com/for…applehda-audio/?p=2253039
    I don't think you will have much of a chance over here...

Gruß
    Al6042

• Thank you for your time. I will use VoodooHDA for the time being. With VoodooHDA 2.8.8. I have both Microphones working and all of my speakers working not all at once but the front or the rear speaker. With VoodooHDA my audio headphone jacks don't work. Which is fine for now. I can just a bluetooth headsphones as a work around. If only if I could combine VoodooHDA fix with your working dsdt.aml file which makes my audio jacks and front speak work with no patches. Thank you again for your value time looking into this.

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt