El capitain auf GA Z97M D3H

• Hallo zusammen, sorry für mein schlechtes Deutsch, aber ich schreibe aus Italien. Ich lese viel auf diesem Forum und ich laufe derzeit Yosemite über GA z97m d3h, Intel I5 4460, integrierte HD4600 und der F5 Ozmosis modded BIOS durch Griven (danke). Da die nvram ist nicht beschreibbar, wie kann ich die rootless flag hinzufügen?

iMAc: GAZ97M D3H, intel I5 4460, HD4600, BIOS F5 mit Ozmosis 1479

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mosconi ()

• Hi,

please do as follow:

/Library/Preferneces/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.boot.plist
    and add the following in the plist:

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
    <string>dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0</string>

Hope it is helpful for you

Gruß CrusadeGT

• Danke Crusade GT

It was so simple that i have not think to it.

It work :)

In any case my original idea was modify the default.plist of Griven's ROM, then add it in to the efi partition and, if it work, to replace it into the ROM in order to make it a definitive change.

My question are:

The default.plist in the modified ROM in the repo has been modified or i can start from the untouched default.plist that i can find in the forum?

Otherwise can i extract the default.plist of Griven's BIOS and start playing with it?

• Nice that is works

regarding your question: this exceeds my knowledge about Ozmosis.
    Maybe you can wait a little bit and i think any other user will help you.

what do you think?

Gruß CrusadeGT

• Sure, thank you very much.

I did not want to torment you.

The questions are opened to everyone who can/want answer :)

Have a nice day!!!

• Hi mosconi,

any untouched defaults.plist will do there is no need to extract the one provided with the mod bios since OZ will override the one found in the firmware if there is a defaults.plist present on the EFI partition. Here is an untouched version for you to play with:

Dateien

• Thank you Griven

My doubt was that the .plist embedded on the modified bios is different with respect the untouched default.plist. As consequence the system could not work.
    I don't know if the embedded .plist is equal to the untouched default.plist.
    In any case i'll discover it soon :)
    just the time to go back to work and clone my install partition :)

Thank guys!!!!!

Update: i have extracted the ozdefault.plist of my working modded BIOS now i add roootless flag and then i try to put in EFI. If it work i put it on BIOS and i am ready for El Capitan :D

Update 2 : i wrote from ElCapitan :hurra:
    Some trouble making a bootable usb but now everything is ok. NOTE: use usb pot 2.0 for installation and usb stick 2.0 only for bootable.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mosconi ()

• congratz for your sucessfull install ;)

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt