OZMOSIS REQUEST THREAD / Ozmosis Anfragen [1. Beitrag beachten!]

• Well, I See, you've overclocked it to 4.8 GHz... I don't know, wether it has any effect but you can try to Boot with stock CPU settings and create an ssdt later

I don't overclocked, the frequency is default.

• Ah OK... I thought it was an 8 not a 0, I'm sorry! Let me see if I can do anything for you...

I use a dsdt from gigabyte z97-d3h, the ALC1150 can be work, and the PCI devices has been identified. Now I am studying how to patch a dsdt, Thank you for your help. :D

• I use a dsdt from gigabyte z97-d3h

A DSDT is different from Mainboard to Mainboard. You can't just use a different one! So, you didn't use the DSDT.aml, I've put into the directory:

?

• A DSDT is different from Mainboard to Mainboard. You can't just use a different one! So, you didn't use the DSDT.aml, I've put into the directory:

?

But I real use the dsdt from z97-d3h, if I delete this dsdt, my sound doesn't work and the pci devices list is no device.
    This is I used dsdt from Bios Mod für das Z97-D3H

• First of all, you don't need to quote my texts all the time. When you're replying to a message right above, it's totally fine to just answer.

And second of all, you need to follow my recommendation, otherwise I can't help you. And it even is very hard to understand you so please do what I'm saying or just leave it like it is.

• OK, I am sorry, I do not quite understand the rules, and I will follow your recommendation.

• Just try to delete or rename your DSDT to prevent it from loading during the boot process. Afterwards try to boot up your system, if it works we'll create a new, optimized DSDT for you.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Yes, it works without DSDT.

• Well now we know the issue :thumbup: Could you please open a new topic where we'll create a new DSDT for you? Otherwise this thread will get pretty packed ;)

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Leider wird es nicht möglich sein, ein zu Deinem Board passendes Ozmosis-Paket zu bauen, das als BIOS arbeitet, mit hohem Aufwand bekämen wir es höchstens in eine EFI-Partition. Bei Z97er Boards ist zur Zeit Schluss mit Ozmosis im BIOS. Und da in der EFI ist Clover sehr viel einfacher zu installieren, sorry!

:hackintosh:

• Sorry but I do not speak German.

I would like to know if is possible to create a BIOS with Ozmosis for the Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX100 S3p server.
    Is quite old but maybe can be a good OSX server.

My config. has an nVidia GT 730 4gb DDR3, and an Asus Xonar DGX audio borad.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    Filippo

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Corno77 ()

• Hallo,

ist es auf einem Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional M möglich ein Ozmosis Mod zu flashen?
    Eine GTX970 ist als Grafikkarte installiert. Oder ggfs. eine R7 260x vom AMD.

Hier der Link zum Asrock BIOS 2.00:http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty Z77 Professional-M/index.de.asp?cat=Download&os=BIOS

Vielen Dank.

ich seh gerade, es gab für das Board schon mal eine Anfrage, aber der Link geht nicht mehr.

OZMOSIS REQUEST THREAD / Ozmosis Anfragen Thema

Hack 1: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H, i7 3770k, 16GB DDR3, Powercolor R9 390x AIO Red Devil - Ozmosis
    Hack 2: Gigabyte B75M-D2V, i5 2500k, 8GB DDR3, GTX460 - Ozmosis

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fard-dwalling ()

• Good day, gentlemen! Faced such a nasty problem! Previously, everything was fine until I updated my macOS to 10.12.4. I installed the system from scratch (formatted the hard disk). After installation, I mounted my EFI partition, but there is no Oz folder. BIOS flashing and reset NVRAM do not give anything, creating this folder independently and copying all the files in this folder does not give anything. Which day already I fight. Help!!!

• Aber du kannst das Bios doch updaten auf F11, oder läuft bei dir die Version F2 einfach stabiler?

By the way: Herzlich willkommen im Forum ;)

• Vielen Dank.
    Ich bin neu in das Thema. Aber die Version meines Motherboard GA-b85-HD3 (rev. 2.1) .Auf Website des Herstellers Version F11 wurde entwickelt, um rev1. Wenn Sie glauben, dass sie kompatibel sind, kann ich das Risiko eingehen. Aber beängstigend :)