iMac 27/Late 2014 - OpenCore - is that right?

• Hi guys - today i had some time and i decided to make a clean install with monterey on my imac 27/late2014. I had allready an update on it with Monzerey 12.0.1 and it runs without problems... But, how i said, i had a lot of time and my baby got bsincw end 2014 NEVER a nice &n clean install... i made a USB-STICK with Monterey 12.1 release and patched it with the opencore 0.3.3. So far, everything went good, and after 3, up to 4 reboots Monterey bootedand everything worked - i reinstalled now a lot of software - i also backupped some files i need, you see everything is cool.. But, maybe 30 min ago i took a look with the apples build in software for harddisks- don´t kmow whats the name now. -an there is one partition not activated. I allreade tryed to "activate" it with the hatddisk software, but doesn´t work. i made a screnshot, so you can see what i mean... Maybe is that normal? i don´t know-that´s why i need you for assistance :)) Slo here you get the screen...

[22:45]

..oh it was, or maybe it is still a fusion drive 128/1000. Here you het a Picture, so you can see what I´m complain about ....

do you realy think? I´m not sure, but whet it was "only updated" i didnot see the not highlighted harddisc/partition, whatever.. :)) also, i did nowhere see something like that?! ...and be sure, i saw a lot of how ro´s before i start with... But, i asume we know whats going on. Do you have the same? and how or where can i see if the fusion drive is still intact? thank you. :)

• Its normal that this partition not active.

Dell XPS 13 7390  Intel® Core™ i7-10510u - OpenCore 0.9.4 - Win 11 macOS Ventura / macOS Sonoma

MacBook Air 2022  M2 - 10 Core GPU - 16GB RAM - 512 GB - macOS Sonoma

MacMini 6,1  Late 2012 - macOS Ventura Beta - OC Legacy Patcher 0.6.9