• My Notebook T530

i7-3720QM

SSD—240GB

RAM—16GB

HDD— 1TB

My Note book Running Dual Boot MacOs Catalina 10.15.7 And Win10

My Bios setting

First Default F9 Press then

BIOS Setup ——-> Config -> Display and set “Discreet Graphics“(Integrated Graphics sleep screen black)

BIOS Setup ——-> Config ->disable ——-> NVIDIA Optimus.

BIOS Setup ——-> Config ->Startup ——->select UEFI only.

BIOS Setup ——-> Config ->Startup——->disable CSM support.

@5T33Z0 @hard @Sascha_77

Thank you for your hard work

I first took the 16GB pen drive and Formate Guid Map partition as well.

Done

Download Big Sur Beta 10

And install

Command:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Big\ Sur\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB

Done

Then I entered the OpenCore EFI folder given by you and ran it my notebook.

Done

Again Not Boot My notebook (MacOs Big Sur)

Show me this image 1Hour+ same possition

If not, what is the reason for my mistake somewhere, please catch the mistake

Thanks Advance

• antukst

Disable Acpi > SSDT-PM. It's not for your CPU Model.

Disable Acpi > DSDT during install.

Disable Virtualization

Disable Safe Boot

Disable Fingerprint Sensor

Disable Express Card Slot

Disable WWAN

Install latest BIOS for your Device https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/u…d-t530/downloads/ds029246

Try another SSD

I installed BigSur 3 days ago without any issues. You tried 4 different EFI Folders alreasdy and none of them Work… something must be wrong.

• Dear @5T33Z0

Not Work

i am already changed my ssd but same result .

The only difference between your notebook and my notebook is just whitelisting or modifying the bios.

My point is that if it doesn't support, then no operating system will support Mac. But I am now using Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

I noticed that after whitelist then make EFI are not supported on my PC

EFI doesn't support those who have modified buses on my board so I told you once before that my bios is not modified I believe it is only for wifi card but what is the reason for so many differences in the system.

I have faced similar problems before

I don't know why modified bios EFI don't work my pc, so I thought maybe I didn't work because I wasn't whitelisted.

• 1. For installing macOS NO modified BIOS is necessary!!!

2. Just update the regular BIOS to the latest Version!

3. A modified BIOS is ONLY necessary for whitelisted Networkcards!

4. If you want to UNLOCK your BIOS you can use 1vyrain which is a software jailbreak.

• @5T33Z0

Bios Already Updated the latest Version! 2.77

Well, if I don't change my wifi card after unlocking the Bios, I mean if I don't use wifi card for macOS after unlocking the Bios, can I use my existing wifi card in windows??

• Of course. First of all it's a compatible wifi card, 2nd of all, if the whitelist is removed there are no restrictions for the wifi cards anyway.

There's a thread for making intel cards work, but it's experimental and only works with some cards and is in german of course: Intel Wİ-Fİ: es wird spannend!

But like I said before, Installing MacOS doesnt require the BIOS unlock.

• PDM This is an IVYBRIDGE CPU, NOT SANDYBRIDGE! For BigSur you need to to change to 11,1 but I think 11,2 or 11,4 is more apprpriate fot i7 CPUs!

• NO JUST COPPY AND PAST AND USE

WRONG. You need to change the SMBIOS for BigSur to MacBookPro11,1 or 11,2 or 11,4 check everymac.com for CPU similar to your model in freqeuncies

• Please add verbose output to boot-args:

NVRAM > Add > 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 > boot-args: -v debug=0x100

• I updated to the latest beta of BigSur (20B5012d) with no problems.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von PDM ()

• Yes. That's the build number

PDM How did you get it - through Software-Update? I tried that but it said "You are already up to date" but it's still the previous beta…

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 5T33Z0 ()