Beiträge von antukst

5T33Z0

Thank you so much for your hard work and you will be appreciated.

I have been using macOS Big Sur for a long time with the ripo of EF given by you.

Today I updated the macOS Monterey but one problem that I read is that the graphics problem is showing Intel HD Graphics 4000 4MB.

I tried using the patch but it didn't work for me.

Can you tell me ?? All I can do is make it work.

Thank you

Device

Thinkpad T530

i7-3720QM

Ram-16GB

SSD --- 240GB

macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 my HDD isn't showing up at all (updated ICH10 patch) (ICH10R and macOS Big sur 10.0.1) (enable patch ALPM IO Error AppleAHCIPort)

Thinkpad T530

i7-3720QM

SSD --- 240GB

HDD --- 1TB Toshiba (Not Read- Show me (Uninitialization)

I'm using macOS Big Sur beta 11. Boot loader (Open Core) and everything works fine, as soon as it reaches Disk Utility, my HDD isn't showing up at all. It shows up in BIOS and diskpart (in Windows) so it's not the physical drive.

But it worked pretty well when I went macOS Catalina

I realized my hard disk is given in Windows format but I can do read with macOS big sur.

Some say initializing the disk with diskpart does the trick, some say installing SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext will too.

My question is, how do I go about initializing the disk (I know that Mac can only read HFS + so basically this means converting an NTFS disk to HFS + within diskpart)? And what about installing kexts? I'm a total n00b when it comes to Hackintosh since this is my second attempt at doing this.

Any reply is greatly appreciated!

Dear Sir

5T33Z0  PDM

I'm using macOS Big Sur beta 11. Bootloader (Open Core)and everything works fine, as soon as it reaches Disk Utility, my HDD isn't showing up at all. It shows up in BIOS and diskpart (in Windows) so it's not the physical drive.

But it worked pretty well when I went macOS Catalina

I realized my hard disk is given in Windows format but I can do read with macOS big sur .

Some say initializing the disk with diskpart does the trick, some say installing SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext will too.

My question is, how do I go about initializing the disk (I know that Mac can only read HFS+ so basically this means converting an NTFS disk to HFS+ within diskpart? And what about installing kexts? I'm a total n00b when it comes to Hackintosh since this is my second attempt at doing this.

Any reply is greatly appreciated!

No, I have tried many tricks (Provide You And Others)but none of them worked. I think I will try again then release macOS BIG Sur Final version.

Well, my external Monitor is not working I see your Monitor is working now. can tell you the details of how it is working for me

Dear @5T33Z0

No i don't have any credit and my credit don't want any more all the credit only yours i just do some research just for myself.

Dear @5T33Z0

I've shown you what I've changed. See if it matches you. I've never lied here

I have said before

The two settings (integrated and discrete graphics) I saw didn't work a little bit

But working on my laptop now was not doing before I just said that.

PDM

Same HDD Macos catalina still show before big sur update

I have the same problem with the tendency to talk about feeling, how can it be solved on Big Sur

please reply @5T33Z0 @trdt

Dateien

• Before Boot.zip

(3,69 MB, 66 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • After Boot.zip

(3,72 MB, 58 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • problem.zip

(1,04 kB, 55 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

PDM

macOs big sur run my ssd 240 GB There is no problem in this case

Problem is

My extra hard disk is not showing it is too old.If you want, I can show you the EFI (Macos catalina)folder before me.According to him, I used to use this HDD in the previous version but it is not working now.

@ 5T33Z0 @ trdt

Big thank For: help

First of all, thank you so much for being with me and helping me step-by-step.

At first I tried many times but I got very depressed Because it did not work

Then I spend all night in many forums doing a lot of research and after recharging I edit some files and make it my own. I'm successful.

I delete all the files did I do not need and delete them from the patch, just leave the ones did are needed for Macos Big Sur and delete them all and set the display Bios Integrated display as well.

MacOs Big Sur Install Done Ahh i am very happy

Then I delete the PM file from the EFI file you (@ 5T33Z0 0) gave me and remove the extra patch. Now everything is working but there is quiet a problem.

My main hard disk is not showing. I had exactly the same problem when I gave Macos Catalina. I don't know how I did it all but I need to know it now. Please help me. Can not figure out what's working on it or not

My HDD, What could be the reason why he is not showing, please help me

Thank you so much for me