[Need Help] H87 Clover "End RundomSeed" +++ and reboot

• OK you can try it, but I don´t know if OZC also works with 10.15. So try it. :)

• Ozmosis Configurator provides not-up-to-date SMBios values, creates corrupted Defaults.plists und tries to inject values that do not exist which leads to undefined behaviour. It has always been like this unfortunately.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• theCurseOfHackintosh Hello my friend, I make a new OZM-bios with [167x max for Mojave], so I can see the theme of Ozmosis now, but when I try to boot the item which I selected[not only 10.13\10.14 with clover made by someone, but also shown as "OS name installxxxx"], the Clover EFI option will reboot after "End RandomSeed +++++", and the "OS name installxxxx" will show me a "No Way sign" then downtime. The version of Clover is 2.5k r5050, the config.plist comes with clover areconfig.plist and config_HD5000_5100_5200.plist. Can you help me to fixup this problem? Should I make a pure USB installer?

kuckkuck Thank you, I got it.

nokiachangzhi 老哥我用黑果小兵的dmg做的盘,ozmosis选择clover进入之后End RandomSeed 一串加号直接重启,选择安装系统直接禁行或者卡苹果logo然后死机,你就得这可能是什么问题啊?

• June

哥们,你用了ozmosis,为什么还要用clover?这两个引导工具的作用是一样的,你为什么要同时使用?

Hi, you used Ozmosis. Why use clover? The functions of these two boot tools are the same. Why do you use them at the same time?

• What's the problem first of all? Make sure all files on your EFI Partition including the defaults.plist and all of its (SMBios) values are up to date; create a USB Install Drive for the macOS Version you want to use; flash a ROM that supports the Version of macOS that you want to use and boot the thumb drive in Verbose mode...

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• June OZ的BIOS做完以后,就跟白果的安装方法是一样的,首先你要有一个苹果系统环境,然后,从App store下载系统安装包,再准备一个8G左右的U盘,然后在终端里用命令制作MacOS的安装盘(这样做出的安装盘,白果也能用),然后电脑插上U盘,开机后,OZ就会引导U盘上的MacOS安装器进行系统安装。如果你BIOS里的驱动齐全的话,就能顺利安完。如果中途卡住,需要用现有的苹果系统打开U盘的EFI分区,添加缺少的驱动,比如WhateverGreen和lilu之类的。等安装完成,这些驱动也可以添加进BIOS里,这样,以后再安装,可以换任何硬盘没有限制,也不用在EFI分区添加任何文件了。OZ不完美,建议clover完善后,再把驱动集成在BIOS中,用OZ引导。先clover,后OZ.

After the BIOS of Oz is finished, the installation method is the same as that of Macintosh . First, you need to have an apple system environment, and then, from the app Store downloads the system installation package, prepares a U disk of about 8g, and then makes the Mac OS installation disk with the command in the terminal (the installation disk made in this way can also be used by Macintosh). Then the computer plugs in the U disk, and after power on, oz will guide the MAC OS installer on the U disk to install the system. If you have all the drivers in your BIOS, you can install them successfully. If it gets stuck halfway, you need to open the EFI partition of the USB flash drive with the existing Apple system, and add the missing drivers, such as whatevergreen and Lilu. After the installation is completed, these drivers can also be added to the BIOS. In this way, if you install later, you can change any hard disk without restrictions, and you don't need to add any files to the EFI partition. Oz is not perfect. It is recommended to integrate the driver into BIOS and boot with oz after the clover is perfect. Clover first, oz later.

这两天有点别的事,所以没有及时回复,不好意思哈。我在远景的用户名一样,你在远景吗?

Something else happened these two days, so I didn't reply in time. I'm sorry.

• kuckkuck I think the 1st biggest problem for me is solve this "End RandomSeed" then reboot for Clover.

My mainboard and CPU are special, the DMG(within Clover) download from web, the default.plist and other important files are from built-in Clover. I have tried different MenoryFix modules, but no effect.... I can't modify the default.plist and SSDT/DSDT by myself, I'm not even sure what the real cause of the problem is...

Thanks for reply!

nokiachangzhi 没事老哥。我的DMG是从黑果小兵那下的,按理说这个带Clover的镜像用TransMac之类的软件写入到U盘里以后,应该能直接在Ozmosis的界面选择进入安装吧?但是我这现在OZ界面选择Clover的EFI分区启动就会RandomSeed重启,选择OS X的分区启动就直接禁行/黑屏然后死机或者重启了,这太难受了。。。

Never mind bro. My DMG was download from 黑果小兵, Logically, Ozmosis can boot with the OS X partition in DMG with-in Clover, but in my mainboard will be BlackScreen or halt, if I choose Clover EFI partition, "End RandomSeed/+++" will be shown, then reboot.

我没有远景帐号。

I have no ID for pcbeta.

感谢老哥

theCurseOfHackintosh Can Ozmosis load other MemoryFix module from EFI partition?

• Yes OZ can load another AF but only when you use XMAX-Extended and you have no AF in the Rom or XMAX and you have to use the boot arg "-norelocate"

• Which Rom do you use?

• If there´s AptioMemoryFix in the Rom it doesn´t work, but if there´s no AptioMemoryFix in the Rom it´ll work. Is this the abc/abc1 Rom?

• In ABC1 there is no AF because it is XMAX. Which AF do you want do have?

After loading the AF in the UEFIShell you have to go to the SSD with macOS and start Boot.efi with -norelocate.

Or use this Rom without any AF and load the AF from the SSD/USB/HDD.

With this Rom you can´t boot because there is NO AptioFix inside and this is OZ XMAX-Extended. So load the AF with a UEFIShell

• solve this "End RandomSeed"

This does not appear to be an Ozmosis problem. Clean your EFI Partitions and delete Clover. Then we can start working.

• kuckkuck You mean If I format the ESP, then I can select and boot with "OS X installation" part directly?

I have tried this way, but the screen just show me a apple logo, then the mainboard will be reboot. I think this is the same as booting with Clover[they all reboot]...

• You should delete the Clover Folders on the ESP. In your Rom there is only VirtualSMC but that should be enough.

I don´t know if Ozmosis supports your CPU and your GPU because this is a Notebook GPU.

Edit: It should be supported.

Code
    1.  Intel Iris(TM) Pro Graphics 5200 DisableIntelInjection