Do I find a solution to this problem

• Hi and welcome to the forum... :)

If your 8460p looks like the following specs, there also the HD3000 IGPU from the CPU available.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/…60p-Notebook.56866.0.html

In regards to the laptop AMD graphics you might have to wait for other responses.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Please do not use the "Report"-function...

If you have new data or information, please leave them directly in the thread with a new post.

Also do us and yourself a favor:

Write down your hardware details either in your signature or your profile, within the segment "About me"...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Community Bot

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt
  • I strongly apologize for not knowing how to reply in this forum where you are new here

Two diagrams are

Graphics Processor AMD Radeon HD 6470M only has no HD4000

CPU Type 2nd Gen Core i5

Processor Number i5-2520M

Generation 2

Manufacturer Intel

Clock Speed 2.5 GHz

Product Line HP EliteBook

Model 8460p

• And your i5-2520M contains a HD3000 GPU...

Check the information in the following link -> https://ark.intel.com/de/produ…-3M-Cache-up-to-3-20-GHz-

Gruß
    Al6042

• That might be the case if the internal Graphics is deactivated in your BIOS.

If so, than everything's good so far.

Open your Clover config.plist with the latest version of "Clover Configurator" and go the the "Graphics"-section.

In there you should tick the "Inject ATI" and add the "FB Name" called "Hydrilla".

In regards to the ati.c from Clover, that should be the correct framebuffer (FB) to get the card running.

Gruß
    Al6042

• The device is contained only

AMD Radeon HD 6470M

It is not closed from paios

I'm not a professional at Hakintosh

Please explain your attendance

Even if an EFI file is possible

Place your bell on the High sierra or mojave

• Your english sentences do not make any sense...

Please try to spell them correctly or post your question in your native language and I'll try to get a decent translator.

Gruß
    Al6042

• الجهاز لايحتوى الا على كارت

AMD Radeon HD 6470M Series

فقط

ولايوجد اي كارت اخر مغلق من البايوس

انا لست محترف في عالم الهاكنتوش

برجاء توضيح شرح حضرتك قدر الامكان

تحياتي

• Ok... the translator sucked big time... :)

I'll guess you should try to find an arabic Hackintosh site, since I'm not able to help you anymore.

Gruß
    Al6042

• Community Bot

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt