gtx 660 clover hdmi sound

• I know... I patched the DSDT, which contains the layout id 1... ;)
    I want to see the picture i mentioned...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Interesting...
    I created smaller screenshots from you big one and try to explain the situation.
    This one shows the possible In- and Outputs of your Onboard Audio and Graphics solution.

That's why in this list you can see the digital S/PDIF from the Gainboard and the HDMI/DisplayPort from your Graphics

The next picture shows the ports which are actually usable:

You only see the six Built-In In-/Outputs plus your USB-based "Sound BlasterX G1".

All that infos lead to the conclusion, that either your HDMI Outlet of your GTX660 is not used or the Device on the other end of the HDMI cable doesn't have Audio capabilities.

Here are current screenshot from my system:

The first lines shows again all the possible In-/Outputs of the Onboard Audio, plus the two HDMI/Displayport Outlets (GTX770 and HD4600).

In here I have the same six Devices as you, then one HDMI (GTX770) and four In-/Outputs of the "Aureon XFire 8.0 HD" USB-Device, plus the Input of the Logitech Webcam.

In short...
    Please connect a device with audio capabilities to your HDMI outlet.
    If OSX shows the device in the list of actually usable In-/Outputs, then you use the connected device... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• But there is an on inject nvidia in cloverconfig, then the sound starts to work

• Which means that the graphics card wasn't fully working before... :)
    I guess you didn't had any graphics acceleration before using the "Inject Nvidia" in Clover, so the device was never fully initialised.
    As long as it works now... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• Great... Thanks for the good news... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

• I'll do my best... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• What do you mean with "start intel 4000"?
    Did you just change the order in your BIOS?
    You might need some changes to your AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext.
    Since you use Ozmosis, which cannot handle on-the-fly injects to Kexts, you have to use the following terminal commands

Code
    1. sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x02\x05\x00\x00\x00\x04\x00\x00\x07\x04\x00\x00|\x02\x05\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00\x00\x06\x00\x00\x00|g' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri
    2. sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x03\x04\x00\x00\x00\x04\x00\x00\x81\x00\x00\x00|\x03\x04\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00\x00\x06\x00\x00\x00|g' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri
    3. sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x04\x06\x00\x00\x00\x04\x00\x00\x81\x00\x00\x00|\x04\x06\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00\x00\x06\x00\x00\x00|g' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri
    4. sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/

Gruß
    Al6042

• Even better... :)
    In that case, use the KextsToPatch entries from the following post:
    Neue Clover "KextsToPatch"-Einträge für Sierra

Gruß
    Al6042

• This is an iGFX relatetd error. Why do you have your IGPU enabled if you intend to use the NVIDIA?

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt