Kein Audio nach Sleep Alc1150 Sierra

• @al6042 Weißt du was cool ist?
    Mit Brumbears PropertyInjector lässt sich die Layout ID ganz einfach nach HDEF injecten, dann ist der DSDT Edit bei Ozm nicht mehr nötig ;) (OK, HDEF muss schon HDEF heißen :D )
    Geräte Eigenschaften (Device Properties) ohne DSDT Patch ändern.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kuckkuck ()

• Dann mach du hier weiter un dich esse in der Zwischenzeit mein Abendbrot... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Ich kann gerade auch nicht :( ;(

Ne ich mein nur generell, hab mir letztens überlegt, dass man Anfängern ab jetzt ja einfach einen bereits modifizierten PropertyInjector spendieren könnte :)

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• Be my Guest... am besten sollte man da vielleicht sogar eine Repo mit Standard-Einträgen zusammenstellen, damit diese modular zu einer angepassten Variante zusammengesetzt werden können... Hackintosh LEGO-Edition, sozusagen...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• al6042 after your DSDT, I rebooted the PC. surprise ... does not load the macOS, 2 people gave me DSDT but this problem is not solved, same problem after DSDT does not load OS :(

• In that case wait for @kuckkuck who got the brilliant idea of using a brand new technique developed by @Brumbaer, which will use a "homemade" injector kext... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

• Dear al6042 do you know how to extract and patch DSDT.aml, i want to make independently own DSDT? if you have instruction step by step give me?

• Honestly, I'm very curious if this is going to work :D

Install this kext on your EFI Partition and reboot. Afterwards please attach an IORegistry Editor File as (Dump) and report if sound works. (I hope that you've installed AppleALC and Lilu correctly...)

Dateien

• Thanks kuckkuck Where install Lilu and AplleALC-OZM? EFI or S/L/E?

• Install all of these Kexts in your EFI Partition. And make sure that there are no old Kexts left in S/L/E...

• kuckkuck give me your ready OZM-BIOS file based on F9, are your bios patched with DSDT? or need manually install DSDT to EFI?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RA.UZ ()

• My BIOS is pretty special and modified for my needs... And no, I leave the OEM DSDT in the BIOS and modify it afterwards. Otherwise I would have to use OSDW Methods to differentiate between MacOS ACPI Code and the Code necessary for other OSs.

Did you try the Kext?

• well, then you can tell how to extract the DSDT from BIOS and patch DSDT?

• Thanks derHackfan 8o means are this original DSDT?
    then how to patch it?

• thank you, and yet you do not know how to do OzmysesDefaults.plist, I did not
    like finished because of all the same serial number, so I want to make
    myself separate? thank you in advance

• In case of defaults.plist its a pretty simple task. All you have to do is to replace...

- SystemSerial -> Serial Number (in CloverConfigurator) -> Type String so replace as is
    - BaseBoardSerial -> Board Serial Number (in CloverConfigurator) -> Type String so replace as is
    - BiosDate -> Bios Release Date (in CloverConfigurator) -> Type String so replace as is
    - BiosVersion -> Bios Version (in CloverConfigurator) -> Type String so replace as is
    - FirmwareFeatures -> Firmware Feature (in CloverConfigurator) -> Type Integer so convert CloverConfigurator HEX Value to integer
    - FirmwareFeaturesMask -> Firmware Feature Mask (in CloverConfigurator) -> Type Integer so convert CloverConfigurator HEX Value to integer
    - HardwareSignature -> SmUUID (in CloverConfigurator) -> Type String use UUIDGEN in Terminal
    - HardwareAddress -> Type String -> use Your Ethernet Nic Mac Adress seperated by ":"

That's it you're good to go. Speaking about DSDT stuff we really need to take a look at your current DSDT to determine and apply the needed patches...