EFI/Oz

• Gutenabend,

German is not my main language but I will try.

Ich habe Ozmosis jetzt genau so installiert und eingerichtet wie ich wünsche und wie es war mit Clover.

Alles ist erstellt mittels den Konsole unter OS X 10.11.5 und geschrieben in den verschiedene bereiche (sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-etc / 1F8E0C02-etc / 1F8E0C02-etc).

Ich hab ein Defaults.plist erstellt mit die gleichen werten wie ich brauchte in Konsole, danach Defaults.plist in EFI partition im Efi/Oz. Auch noch ein ssdt.aml ins Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load.

Aber nach eine Restart bleibt den Monitor schwarz. Auch ein <alt><cmd><P><R> gibts nichts.

So bald ich etwas in dern EFI/Oz erstelle und den computer neu start bleibt den Monitor schwarz. Und einmal ein Safe Boot startet ins Desktop.

Kann jemand mir erklaren was ich nicht richtig mache? Und sind nach eine <alt><cmd><P><R> die nvram werten die ich in die Konsole im nvram geschrieben hat gelöscht?

• Hallo und herzlich Willkommen im Forum... :)

Dafür haben wir in unserem Download Bereich ein tolles Tool im Einsatz...
    Auslesen der Ozmosis-Parameter

Ich befürchte, das in den original NVRAM-Einstellungen noch verschiedene Optionen für die Grafikkarte gesetzt waren, die aber mit deinem Erstellen einer Defaults.plist unter Umständen nicht mehr funktionieren und somit zu diesem Fehler führen.
    Um das aber genauer zu beurteilen, müssten wir wissen, welche Hardware du einsetzt.
    Schreibe diese doch bitte entweder in deine Signatur oder in dein Profil, im Bereich "Über mich"...

BTW: We can also speak english if you like.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Trag doch mal bitte deine Hardware in die Signatur ein, dann kann man schon mehr dazu sagen.

Zitat

4D1FDA02-etc /

Das ist SMBios, was hast du dort eingetragen?

Zitat

1F8E0C02-

ist für mehrere Sachen zuständig, Grafik oder DisableBootEntriesFilter etc, was hast du dort in den nvram geschrieben?

• I reply just to show my hardware...I hope I have done well.

I have (all with sudo and left empty because real iMac14,1 values)
    nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:BaseBoardSerial=
    nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:BiosVersion=
    nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:HardwareAddress=
    nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:HardwareSignature=
    nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:ProductId=
    nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:ProductName=
    nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:SystemSerial=

nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:DisableNvidiaInjection=%01
    nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:DisableIntelInjection=%01
    nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:DisableAtiInjection=%01

nvram 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82:boot-args="-v -xcpm nvda_drv=1"

Those I have used also in Defaults.plist. And a restart without or with <a><c><P><R> results in a black screen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von locus ()

• Are you sure you had DisableNvidiaInjection on %01, which means it is disable and there is no injection?
    The "-xcpm" should not be necessary, since OSX uses it automatically with newer i-Core CPUs.
    Take a look at the available variables, which you can set in the defaults.plist:
    Version 1479m
    Version 167X-Mass

Within those threads you will find a standard default.plist file, which you can edit to contain your custom settings.
    Be aware, that the version for 1479 could be used prior to El Capitan 10.11.x, while 167x is mandatory.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Indeed DisableNvidiaInjection=%01, no injection (with Clover 3543 I also have to disable injection)

Without -xcpm I get a instant reboot (Don't know if -xcpm is the same as KernelPM in Clover, wich I need to enable)

And maybe I wasn't exactly clear in German before but everything is really okay if I set all the variables from the earlier post through Console, so startup is fine, everything is working fine (like I have compared to booting with Clover)

As soon as I put anything in /Efi/Oz (be it an ssdt.aml in ../Load/ or a Defaults.plist with the same variables/values combo's as used in Console) and do a reboot, my monitor stay black, no white Apple logo, not sure if it is stuck or crashed, no system restart, it just stays black, and I can not verify what is happening because <cmd><V> does nothing on my system where it should use verbose mode.

So setting up Ozmosis through Console is alright, setting up through Defaults.plist with exact the same values is not.

For now (because I also have to use OS X for work) I returned to Clover but I really would like to get Ozmosis working and make a calculated decision which I prefer to use and of course I like to experiment :) .

I have looked at the links you gave for the plists, thank you for that!
    So if anyone has anything I can use/try, you are welcome!

I am very happy with you guys, thank you all!

• This sounds quite interesting...
    Do you have more then one HDD or SSD in your System?
    If so, does the problem with files on the EFI-Partition also occurs if you only use the OSX-Systemdrive?

Gruß
    Al6042

• I have two SSD's in my system, they are exact clones

Just that, clones, no RAID or anything like that, I use Carbon Copy Cloner to clone SSD 1 to SSD 2 every day.

Before I go use Ozmosis I completely disconnect the second SSD, so SATA disconnect and POWER disconnect. Only one SSD to experiment with Ozmosis.

But tell me what you find interesting, I am curious you know! 8o

• I never heard of a Ozmosis System which doesn't boot after putting files on the EFI-Partition. :)
    There should be an error message of some kind...

Gruß
    Al6042

• Can you try to explain to me why <cmd><V> does not work?

Because that would give me perhaps more information what is going on...

• Sometimes the keyboard combination has to be typed more than once, more like a staccato, before it works...
    But if you can add the nvram boot-arg "-v" you should be able to look at the text.
    Otherwise you might be able to use the application DarwinDumper and take a look at the boot log afterwards.

Gruß
    Al6042

• But, but, but, I already in an earlier post wrote that I use

nvram 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82:boot-args="-v -xcpm nvda_drv=1"

Note the -v

• oh... and with that entry it doesn't show the verbose mode while booting the system?
    Strange...

Gruß
    Al6042

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt