USB 2.0 USB 3.0 EL CAPITAN 10.11.4

• how to use and install the kext BInjectAll? use the x el capitan 10.11.4 with Clover UEFI ... only two USB 2.0 ports are not enabled ... where low this kextUSBinjectall? ... And how to install this kextUSBinjectall? kext that enables all USB 2.0 ports and USB 3.0?

• If some ports are missing/not enabled this is mainly because of apples port Restrictions. To get rid of this restrictions you have to edit AppleUSBEHCIPCI.kext which can be found inside IOUSBHostFamily.kext. Just oben it´s Info.plist and navigate to your chosen machine type (SMBIOS) under IOKitPersonalities (in my case the model ist iMAC 13.1) and you´ll find something similar to this

to get rid off the limitation just remove the port-count key and it´s value and reinstall the kext.

• that application should I use to do this ...? It has some kext that enables all USB ports ...? there other ways to activate the USB ports on El Capitan 10.11.4 ...?

• other methods to enable all USB ports on El Capitan 10.11.4 ...?

• put aDummyHDA.kext and AppleHDA.kext to S\L\E with Kext Utility
    copy the KextsToPatch from the config.plist to your clover config.plist
    put the DSDT.aml in the EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched folder and the USBInjectAll.kext in the EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11 folder

remove all toleda appleHDA patch in your clover config

GA- B75M -D3H.zip

• I activated the sound of my hackintosh using the application MAC POISON EL CAPITAN .... have 8 USB ports on my Hackintosh and only 2 USB ports are not enabled .... just want to activate the 2 USB ports that have not been activated. .. I'm from Brazil ... I would have to explain to me using picture of how to enable the USB ports ....?

• Since you are not native english speaker and it would be a major issue to prepare any explanation in english, I would like you to take a look at the forums with native english speaking audiences.

And btw. Mac Poison is part of the of the already mentioned and not allowed Distros... so please use the next 14 days to think about what stuff you gonna post in here.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt