[English] GA-Z97-HD3 with HD4600 can not boot

• Greetings, I have spent many days on forums trying to find a solution to my problem... I hope someone can help me here.
    I want to install El Capitan to my computer with the following specs:

GA-Z97-HD3 rev.2.0
    i5-4460 with intel HD 4600
    4GB RAM 1600 Mhz
    250GB intel SSD (or ordinary HDD i can switch)

BIOS:
    F6 Version.- Load the default settings
    - Disable VT-d
    - Set xHCI Auto mode
    - Activate xHCI Hand-Off
    - Activate EHCI Hand-Off
    - Set the config. SATA AHCI

The problem is that I can not even boot into installation, I have tried combinations with boot flags -x -v -maxmem=4096 nv_disable=1 IGPEnabler=Yes ig-platform-id=0x0300220D but always gets stucked (sometimes Kernel panic, sometimes still waiting for root device...)
    I don't mind if Yosemite is possible to install to this configuration, I just need a stable PC on hackintosh to manage data and surf the net. Thank you

• Hello,

which boot loader do you use?
    Osmosis or Clover?
    Which Version?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gruß
    TobiNo

GA Z97M-D3H
    i3-4330 mit HD4600
    Crucial Ballisix Sport DIMM Kit 8GB, DDR3-1600
    SSD Samsung Evo 250GB
    HDD 1 TB von Samsung
    Ozmosis 167.X-Mas
    El Capitan

iDevices:
    iPhone 6 16GB
    iPad Air 2 64GB + Cellular

• Thank you for replying! I use clover - created the boot USB with Unibeast 6.1.1

I also tried Chimera and Chameleon with similar results... :(

• Zitat von thadeth

but always gets stucked (sometimes Kernel panic, sometimes still waiting for root device...)

Edit: Do you use Clover with or without DSDT.aml

without DSDT.aml El Capitan:
    USB Stick in Clover/Kexts 10.11 and Other paste FakeSMC.kext and NullCPUPowermanagement.kext

without DSDT.aml Yosemite:
    USB Stick in Clover/Kexts 10.10 paste FakeSMC.kext and NullCPUPowermanagement.kext

• @thadeth
    USB2 Flash-Drive on USB2-Port
    SSD on Sata3

Intel - diverse geniale Hardware bis einschließlich Skylake, damals...

AMD X6 1035T Silentmaxx TwinBlock - ASRock N68-S -8GB RAM - XFX HD 6450 Passiv - Etasis EFN-300

AMD 7 3700X - Noctua NH-P1 - B550 Aorus Pro V2 - RX460 Passiv - Silentmaxx Fanless II 500 Platinum

- - - - - - - - HOWTO: RYZENTOSH - - - - - - - -

• -maxmem=4096 not set
    nv_disable=1 What do you want with it. you have a iGPU/HD4600
    IGPEnabler=Yes at Clover not work
    ig-platform-id=0x0300220D = HD 4000

imac14.2.EFI.Clover.zip the EFI from zip in the EFI from a USB flash drive, then restart. f12 boot with the USB flash drive

• Thank you people for your help!

I tried the EFI folder from rubenszy but it stll gets stucked at Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

USB plugged into USB 2 port. Changed ssd with normal HDD to test if ssd was making a problem.
    Also I forgot to say that I use VGA port LCD monitor because I do not have one with HDMI right now. Is that a problem ?
    Thank you again :)

• go to EFI\Clover\kexts\10.11\FakeSMC.kext

open FakeSMC.kext

go to FakeSMC.kext\Contents\PlugIns delete all Sensors

• Hi, I deleted the sensors, still same :(

• @thadeth
    VGA can be the problem

Intel - diverse geniale Hardware bis einschließlich Skylake, damals...

AMD X6 1035T Silentmaxx TwinBlock - ASRock N68-S -8GB RAM - XFX HD 6450 Passiv - Etasis EFN-300

AMD 7 3700X - Noctua NH-P1 - B550 Aorus Pro V2 - RX460 Passiv - Silentmaxx Fanless II 500 Platinum

- - - - - - - - HOWTO: RYZENTOSH - - - - - - - -

• The VGA-Port is one of the main issues.
    Try to get a HDMI-to, DispayPort-to or DVI-to-VGA Adapter and connect the Monitor to either HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• delete FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, FakePCIID.kext and put this config at clover.

SMBios is MacPro5.1 with No Panic on MacPro4,1 - 6,1 KextsToPatch

• rubenszy I tried this now, the only thing changes when I add -x -v to the flags already in the config.plist and after Missing bluetooth controller Transport there are 2 more lines and it stops loading again.

Standby delay is not specified! Defaulting to 0x1068
    ErP Timer is not specified! Defaulting to 0x3840

Then it hangs.

When I try booting as it is (without adding -x -v) it hangs also like before.

• This time it gives me kernel panic and turns the screen off at the same moment. :|

BTW if I put any supported nVidia VGA will I be able to install without problems ?

EDIT:

I managed to somehow install El Capitan on the same configuration. Now the only problem is that it shows HD 4600 with 5mb or 7mb memory in system>about this mac. Also the screen is flickering and I thing QE/CI is disabled. In system profiler it says kext not loaded but it shows the vga with ID and everything normal. I tried with FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext but does not work.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von thadeth ()

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt