OZMOSIS REQUEST THREAD / Ozmosis Anfragen [1. Beitrag beachten!]

• Okay, if you didn't already, please create a bootable Clover USB Stick so that you can try to to boot back into macOS if something didn't work as expected. So please make sure it works before you do anything else ok?

Now, if you have the DSDT on you EFI Partition, can you try to boot an press CMD(Windows key)+v while booting? Then you boot in verbose mode under Ozmosis. Then please send us a picture of the error, where the text stops. So a picture of the last thing you see. And if it reboots automatically, you can try to make a video where you can see it. If we can see the error, it is much easier to find the error and correct the DSDT afterwards. Just by trying it will probably take us a very long time!
    Then we can correct the DSDT that it should work, you boot via Clover USB Stick and replace the DSDT file, so that you don't need to reinstall macOS every time ;)

That's not work for me (CMD+V), i can't boot in verbose mode, only Reset NVRAM work.

• Maybe you can add -v as a bootflag in your defaults.plist

Thank you! That's a genius idea))) The concept is simple.
    It doesn't reboot automatically. It freezes on that string always.
    I want to tell you, even using FixHDA in Clover my system is not booted, that's why i bought and use a usb sound card

• Did you install any kext without repairing the kext cache? It seems like you've just put your kexts in S/L/E but didn't run Kext Utility. If you haven't, please just start the program and let it do its thing. The process will start automatically and will say "done" when it has finished. Download here

• I did not add any kext in S\L\E. All kext installed in the Efi\Oz\Darwin\Extensions\Common. Even so I repaired permissions through KextUtility. It did not help. It stops on the same string. Without your DSDT system is boot. I thing that somthing wrong in HDEF section of your DSDT

• Which kexts are currently located in /EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• AppleIntelE1000e.kext, FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and FakePCIID.kext.
    I tried to boot the system without these kexts. The result is the same, the system did not boot.

• Well, I can only recreate the DSDT File, but I don't think it makes a big deal :/ but you can try if you want. I re-downlaoded the bios (this time on my PC, not Laptop) and extracted the DSDT again. Then I just threw in the DTGP Method, the AudioID1 and Basic Apple Device Renames. Then I recalled all entries that where called from TMR to TIMR back to TMR and deleted the Scope for the HDEF Device, because it mustn't be in there twice. But you can try it of course!

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(77,61 kB, 68 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hi guys,

I would prefer that @Zhaman try to use the following DSDT and Defaults.plist for his machine...

Dateien

• defaults.plist

(2,17 kB, 112 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DSDT.aml

(78,89 kB, 63 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Looks like the FakeSMC including the Sensor kext is too old.
    Try those: FakeSMC.kext Version 6.21.1412 + Plugins
    Put them also in /EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common

Gruß
    Al6042

• Oh, a CPU Panic :/ did you overclock your 4790k? If yes, you probably need to create an SSDT.aml an put it into the same folder as the DSDT. Because the file to create an SSDT is no longer available in our Download Centre (for whatever reason), here you have the files you need. Just execute in Terminal :)

• Fredde2209, thanks, but in hack never overclock the processor.
    al6042, with your DSDT my system is boot. But when i put in AppleALC.kext in Oz\Darwin\Extensions\Common my syatem did not boot. Do you have any idea? AppleALC was taken from https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/releases version is 1.0.17

• The original AppleALC is not build to be used with Ozmosis.
    Grab the AppleALC-OZM.kext from the following Post and put in the EFI-Partition:
    AppleALC - der dynamische AppleHDA Patcher - immer aktuell

Gruß
    Al6042

• Fredde2209 & al6042 thanks a lot! You're Gods of Oz)))! It works good, but after sleep sound is too low

• Try to add Codec Commander - kein Sound nach Sleep to your EFI-Partition...
    That might help.

Gruß
    Al6042

• al6042, sorry, that's not work!((

• In that case you have to wait for someone else to help or do not use sleep... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• OK! Good Joke!!! Thanks! I never use sleep. I just want perfect hack!