Hackintosh forgets authorizations

• Hey There...

My Hackintosh forgets the authorizations for some software on my computer. So I have to reset and re-authorize the software every few days and it's pretty frustrating.

Have any of you had similar problems and what could the cause be ?

It almost seems like the computer auto generates a new ID every other day..

I have attached my current EFI folder..

Really hoping someone can help..

Cheers

Andy

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(18,03 MB, 50 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • There is no EFI Folder attached...

Support ausschließlich im Forum und NICHT per PN!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jono ()

• Dann kam die nachträglich.
    wurde mir vorhin keine angezeigt

Support ausschließlich im Forum und NICHT per PN!

• Yes..for some reason it wan't uploaded..So I edited the post..:)

• Hi ash100 make shure your SystemInformation (SerialNumber, BoardID, ROM, SMUUID and SystemID) stays consitend across reboots. Especially the SystemID and sometimes also the SMUUID is used by Programs to determine wether the machine is authorised to run the program or not/ the program is licensed or not. Unfortunately in some rare cases clover fail to inject the SystemID which may lead to unforeseen behavior such as lost authorisation in different programs (iTunes is affected as well as some third party programs) invalid license and stuff like that.

To overcome this issue it may be a good advise to double check if the SMUUID value is set in Clover SMBIOS Section (if it's not set clover injects or better spoken tries to inject the System ID taken from your System which might fail from time to time) and if Inject SystemID is enabled in clovers System Parameters Section. Setting both options should be enough to permanently fix your issue.

• Hey Griven, thanks a lot for your reply..

This is how the system info is displayed in Clover..

Inject system ID is enabled, but I'm not sure about the first option..

Does is look correct ?

Cheers

Andy

• Anyone out there ?

• ash100 that looks correct to me ;)

This should do it. As karacho said make sure that SMUUID is the same in RT-Variables as well (just tick "from SMBIOS")...

• a@karacho

Thanks..I will check and report back :)

griven

The settings have always been like that, so that's not what's causing the problem..

Nvram is also working..

Hmm

• Just compare if one of the numbers changed if authorization is lost next time (look at about this Mac -> SystemReport) it may also be that clover fails to inject the correct ID from time to time...

• Ahh I can see that the UUID number in the system rapport doesn't match the UUID in clover..

That's probably why is messing up..

Is there a way to fix that Griven ?

• any advice would be greatly appreciated..