​How to do customize the Ozmosis (OZ) GA-Z170-HD3 motherboard BIOS?plz

• How do I customize the Ozmosis (OZ) GA-Z130-HD3 motherboard BIOS? :help
    I had customized the GA-Z97MX-G3 motherboard BIOS OZ firmware myself before, and tried to customize the GA-Z130-HD3 OZ firmware in the same way, but couldn't boot it :oops: :wallbash: (because the ROM file was short of space left, I deleted some unused modules to expand the space required by the oz module)

Are there any good suggestions or ideas? OR....
    Who can help me customize the GA-Z170-HD3 motherboard BIOS for Ozmosis? Thanks alots!

• Hi,

there is possible to create OZ bios on 100 series motherboards but it`s more dificult than old series. Unfortunately you have motherboard with 64 Mbit bios and there is no space for Ozmosis. More space is in 128 Mbit. Have a look on this link. There is step by step guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…ries-skylake-cpus-and-up/

Cehos

• Thanks for your reply!!

This means that 64Mbit BIOS can only delete some useless modules inorder to add oz modules......
    OR...... try on Efi\ Directory ?
    There are some difficulties.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von plutosherry ()

• I`m sorry but I don`t have expirience with this board. It means, I don`t know how much files you can insert to this bios. Use plesase MMTool and after each file save it. If you don`t have a place in your Bios MMtool give you error message. Yes, some files you can insert to EFI partition. Try it please and let as know. Good luck :)

cheers

• Please have in mind that OZ on series 100 motherboards is highly experimental chances are high that you end with an invalid or destroyed rom Image or an unbootable System.

System 1 (iMac 13,1) PowerMac G5 Case: GA-Z77-DS3H, Clover, Intel XEON E3-1235V2 @ 3.2 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Powercolor R9-290X , Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB, macOS Mojave 10.14
    System 2 (MacBook Pro 10.2): ThinkPad T430, i5-3360M @ 2.8 GHz, 8GB DDR3, IntelHD 4000, Toshiba Q300 240GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD, Dual Boot MacOS Mojave 10.14, Windows10 Pro 64Bit