Need some help me for Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

• Hello,I spent the past two days studying UEFI + GPT, and I tried to successfully refresh the Ozmosis BIOS, but I couldn't start MAC(10.12) installation disk directly. I could install 10.10 in MBR mode. Is the motherboard only supported this system, or was my Ozmosis BIOS set up incorrectly?And my CPU is I3 2120. Should I add nullcpupowerment.kext to Ozmosis BIOS?The graphics card is HD6450.Thx.

• The only problem is that you have no defaults.plist in your BIOS.

I attached you a working defaults.plist and also a Bootmenu Theme. Insert these two files into your BIOS:
    Defaults and Theme.zip

To use 10.12 Sierra, you don't have to insert APFS into your BIOS. But if you want to have APFS in your BIOS you can use the APFSDriverLoader instead of apfs itself. It uses a lot less space. Here is APFSDriverLoader.ffs:
    ApfsDriverLoader.Rev-2.0.1.ffs.zip

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Hi good morning!

I would like to ask for help to set up the Ozmosis bios on my motherboard ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

I would like to be able to configure it to boot directly through the BIOS

• Have you ever set up a Hackintosh before? And which OS are you trying to run?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.