{Gelöst} Gigabyte Rev1.1 Z77P-D3 encounter problems Audio and Network don't work

• I have a piece of Gigabyte Rev1.1 Z77P-D3
    My motherboard is Rev1.1, installed Z77PD3_Rev_1_1_HighSierra, the system is 10.13.2, but the sound card and network card can not work.

I come from China, English is poor. I am using Google Translate now, I hope you will understand.Now you can normally enter the system, but the sound card and network card can not identify, I need to do?

Audio is Realtek ALC887
    Network is RTL 8168/8111 Or Atheros AR8151

Looking forward to your help

PS:AtherosL1cEthernet-1.2.3.zip and Oz-AppleHDA-ALC887.zip to EFi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common not work.
    Also need DSDT.aml?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von visin ()

• Welcome to Hackintosh Forum. :D

Added the necessary AppleALC and Lilu and AtherosE2200Ethernet Kexts for your setup ... www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.…7P-D3-encounter-problems/ ... Nr. 9 from 'al6042' and put in your EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and reboot.

• Thank you for your reply, I use ozmosis, not clover

• Can you provide the download address? I am not familiar with this side. thanks

• Aber sicher doch ... :D

• w ^好,你的z77p-d3 声卡开机有爆音吗? 我下载那个人提供的驱动。驱动不了声卡,你是如何解决的? 可以联系国内QQ:616280668 指导一下我吗?

• @mixperson
    Please rephrase your question in english.
    Also please add your hardware details either in your signature or your profile, within the section "About me"...
    Don't forget to mention the type of bootloader you're using...

Thank you... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!