Anleitung: High Sierra auf HP Elitebook 8460p mit Intel Core i7-2620M und ATI HD 6470M

• Already the file 1002_6760.rom to the Clover Folder \ EFI \ CLOVER \ ROM.

Is in the path

But I did not understand what B means

EFI-Folder in Post 1 and in Clover under Graphics a hook at "Load VBios".

If it is intended to activate "Patch VBios" when activating this option and usually the operation appears a black screen without any data

Attachment EFI file if anyone corrects it be thankful for him

Greetings

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(18,5 MB, 367 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hello gamal ,

try this EFI-Folder. Best on an extra USB flash drive in FAT32 format.

• Hello my brother anonymous writer

Unfortunately AMD still has the Radeon HD 6470M Series

Only 3 MB This does not prevent the file to be largely compatible with my computer

For your knowledge, I would like to experiment with the Mojave system, and I will attach a file that works perfectly with the Elcaptin system.

Greetings

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(19,15 MB, 267 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Well I guess HD6470M and Mojave will end in a dead end road since HD6470 does not support metal all. It is possible to boot without metal support but Mojave highly depends on acceleration even for simple tasks as desktop, webbrowsing and stuff like that. Unfortunately all the tricks which can be applied to intelHD Graphic (copy HighSierra Kexts) won´t work with AMD Graphics.

• I did not understand exactly what is meant by my brother griven I'm my native Arabic I apologize for that I understand from your words I am this card will never work with the Mojave system?

And I was so what the situation with the system of High Sierra and Sierra

I'm still at the captain's system and I want to develop

Greetings

• RadeonHD 6XXX Cards (everything older than HD7000) will never work within Mojave since they do not support the needed Metal 2 Features. Sierra and HighSierra is okay your card will work well with both of them.

• Thank you very much my brother griven

If possible, I have attached EFI files that work with high sierrs because I have the same problem with Sierra, High Sierra

Greetings

• Have you tried this one: EFI.zip it should work with HighSierra and perhaps also with Sierra and fully functional AMD Graphics.

• There is something wrong with the installer stick. Rebuild the installer stick new and do not change anything afterwards on this installer stick.

Boot the EFI folder from a second boot stick.

• Thank you very much my brother anonymous writer

The problem was resolved and in the version I used it was downloaded and installed properly

Unfortunately, the AMD Radeon HD 6470M Series is not well defined

Comes only 3mb and when i inject the stuff in the image into the attachment after the boot stage comes a screen whether i will also attach the EFI files used maybe someone help me modify or solve this problem

Due to the size of the large file it was uploaded to an external site

File Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…4/EFI_HighSierra.zip/file

Greetings

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gamal ()

• Maybe it is better if you try it without the EDID, but with patched controller. You can find something in the link how to patch controller.

https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…-working-by-using-clover/

• Hello my brother anonymous writer

An explanatory video can explain this work or explain a photographer for this work as I can not understand the craftiness

I also like to think that the best EFI files worked well are the files you've attached to me above

Please helper I'm working on fixing this problem a month ago

Greetings

• Please help

HP Elitebook 8460p I Core I5 2520M I 4GB DDR3 RAM I 250GB SATA HDD | 250GB

AMD Radeon HD 6470M 1GB I OSX El-capitan

-------

The problem in the definition of AMD Radeon HD 6470M is only 3M

And with the use of EFI files

After the boot appear a black screen

No data appears until "Load Video Bics" is disabled from the Clover boot screen

Almost everything works fine except for this problem

NOTE The same computer is fully functional on the Captain system

Please help

I am working on this problem a month ago

• gamal

Please do not open another thread... this will not make it faster or better...

If your graphic card is not able to be used with macOS then recognize that as a fact.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Maybe they are doing some other things on the weekend... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Hi gamal ,

As you can see in the picture post 1, Radeon HD 6470M works with the EFI-Folder in Post 1.

These was a very early versions of High Sierra.

I do not have the laptop anymore and therefore I can not test newer High Sierra versions. In version 10.13.6 Apple changed someting of the graphics. Therefore, I can only recommend you to test an older High Sierra version.

This EliteBook was always a disaster with OS X, so my recommendation would be to switch to another more compatible laptop.

• Hello,

After many attempts I have succeeded in defining

AMD Radeon HD

On Sierra

But there are three observations

The first is the most important

Do not control the screen lighting

Second: The name of the card appears

AMD Radeon HD 6xxx

And not

AMD Radeon HD 6470M

And also the Displays section