Problem MSI Z87 G43 Gaming

• You should use HDAudio...
    @IngoG just had the same issue by selecting AC97 instead of HDAudio in his BIOS.
    The same solution was prepared on his box, but Audio only started to work after he selected HDAudio in his BIOS.

Already enabled .. Don't recognize hdmi audio or analog audio :( i must enable it with clover ?

• Your Profil states that you use Ozmosis... If you use Clover instead, you should change that information.
    Also please sent the current config.plist, because that might contain some DSDT-Fixes and Audio-Settings which contradict the DSDT-Settings.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Wait, now i rebooted and audio work! But i can't manage it .. if i go to Option -> Audio, i can listen the sound both in HDMI and analog! But if i press sound key from keyboard, i see the denied logo under volume logo.

Cuccheis

EDIT : Added my config.plist

Dateien

• config.plist

(4,9 kB, 94 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • If your Audio Output is on HDMI, the volume Control must be done by the HDMI-Device, OSX can't do that for you.
    If you switch to one of the analog devices, like "internal speakers" or "headphones" (if connected) the volume should be manageable...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• You right ! I didn't select the output .. for this reason i can't manage volume :D
    Now system go perfect :)
    Thank you very much for support!

• You're very welcome... ;)

Have fun with your machine...

Gruß
    Al6042

• You're very welcome... ;)

Have fun with your machine...

In next days when i have 10 minutes will mod first post with a zipped folder for essential file that help me and 4-5 essential step ..
    Thank you :)

Cuccheis

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt