Ozmosis apple forever

• forever apple icon and does not start the installation. Help pls. if i try to boot into the system then immediately restart

• what is about your Hardware?

CPU ?!
    Motherboard?!
    Graphics?!
    other peripheral?!

we need more information about your Computer
    which version of os x do you install?

• I5 3570k, asus p8z77m pro, gtx 660 . Board other peripheral without monitor (1920*1080), mouse , keyboard
    Osx 10.11.6
    New problem don't work usb mouse keyboard

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von AceWeal ()

• Morning...

Is this your first OSX System/Install?
    Where did you get the OZM-Rom from?
    What OZM version is used with this ROM?
    Do you use a dedicated Defaults.plist, which you find on the hidden EFI-Partition in the directory /EFI/Oz.

Please enter your hardware details either in your signature or your profile, with in the section "About me".
    This makes sure everybody, who tries to help, knows your config, without scrolling back to this tiny post.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Hello!
    From under the Clover loaded and run usb ports on the front panel (on the back do not work) And from under ozmosis do not work at all usb
    I am create ozm rom

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von AceWeal ()

• I guess you need a DSDT-patch to rename the devices EHC1/EHC2/XHC1 to EH01/EH02/XHC and the USBInjectall.kext to get you ports running.

We have a OZM Rom for BIOS Version 2105
    MOD Für das P8Z77-m pro

I just extracted the DSDT from that ROM and patched it accordingly to suit your config.
    Please put it into the directory /EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load on your hidden EFI-partition.

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(48,5 kB, 66 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Not started installation clean 10.11.6 in applestore , pls see my bios , maybe i m mistake
    Busy timeout [0] kextd wait0 appleacpicpu

• There is no need to work on your selfmade Rom if we already have one in our OZM-database.

Did you try that to see if it works?

Gruß
    Al6042

• Ah...
    Did you use the latest version from the link I posted?
    Why didn't you say that before?

In that case you should wait until @crusher might help you with that.

Gruß
    Al6042

• Maybe he's on holiday...
    please be patient and go ahead with clover at this time...

Gruß
    Al6042

• Hope it works now as expected.

Gruß
    Al6042

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt