Update Big Sur Hacintosh zu Montery hängt sich direkt zu begin auf

• Hallo,

Ich bin über jede Hilfe Dankbar, nachdem Ich es seit fast drei Wochen versuche ohne hilfe zu löse hoffe Ich das einer con euch mir helfen kann!

Das problem ist folgendes:

Mein Hacintosh lief reibungslos auf MacOS Big Sur, ich würde ihn aber gerne zu Monterey Updaten.

Also habe ich Die Config.plist, die Kernel replace Werte der patche, sowie die kexte für das Update angepasst. Doch ich scheitet nun schon direkt zu begin.

Ich stelle gerne alles zur Verfügung, sagt einfach was ihr zur Analyse benötigt

. Ich Hänge das Bild des Outputs beim booten an.

Schonmal im Voraus vielen vielen Dank!

• Hello

post your config . plist

or try to see if you have enabled ProvvideCurrentCPUinfo after updating your OpenCore boot loader and AMD KernelPatches

• Do you know which version of OpenCore are you using?

Here I see old AMD Kernel Patches

attached your config updated in it only Kernel Patches for your CPU in left profile AMD 2600

Dateien

• It

should be OC 8.2, I updated it and Hackintool also shows that it worked

• For Monterey that version is fine, if you like try to use config.plist I have posted above and see if you pass that hang you have (it should if your config was working properly in BigSur)

• If it is allowed I can post my the two complete EFIs, the one before I tried updating and the one after my unsuccessful attempt

• If it is allowed I can post my the two complete EFIs, the one before I tried updating and the one after my unsuccessful attempt

it is useful IMHO only the one working in BigSur

• This is your previous EFI updated with new kernel patches and kernel

if you like, try and post your results

Dateien

• EFI 2.zip

(6,08 MB, 34 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • It takes around 50 min to see the result, or is there a workaround?

• What do you mean by your config.plist being posted above?

I have posted in a previous message a config.plist updated for your old 082 config posted

It takes around 50 min to see the result, or is there a workaround?

? sorry I do not understand

• I press Update to monterey - then an Installation happens- After arround 50 min it reboots and previously the error occured

• if you did the first installation part, you can change with my EFi and reset Nvram

then go on with macOS installer icon you should have in your boot menu

• Oh, thank u, i ll try

After pressing the installer item it did do a lot of stuff and then returned to the OpenCore menu, So there is probably something else that Needs to be changed

• After pressing the installer item it did do a lot of stuff and then returned to the OpenCore menu, So there is probably something else that Needs to be changed

this should be a normal step

you have to relaunch again macOs installer icon, if you have, for a couple of time, then you should see normal OSX icon to go on in latest installation steps

Usually it reboots for about 4 times

• Ok, I’ll keep u updated

After rebooting for at least 15 times nothing happend☹️

• To install max 4/5 reboot after first step done updating in OS X

Do you see a kernel panic before reboot?

• No, or if you want I can try filming it and

Then post a screenshot of the last output

• With this efi Big Sur start?

I mean this updated one