Z390 Gaming X Can't install 4 drivers on PCI devices. MacOS 11.1

• Can someone tell me which direction to move in? The system is not bad, I want to bring it to mind, so that everything would be beautiful.

Z390 Kaming X; Radeon RX 580 8G; Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 250GB; Corsair RMi 850W; Kingston DDR4 2x8G 3200 МГц; i7-9700F CPU @ 3.000-4.700 GHz; (Wi-Fi +Bluetooth)-BRCM20702; OpenKore 0.6.4

Dateien

• IMac-Pro.zip

(4,14 MB, 42 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • al6042

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Z390 Kaming X Can't install 4 drivers on PCI devices. MacOS 11.1“ zu „Z390 Gaming X Can't install 4 drivers on PCI devices. MacOS 11.1“ geändert.
  • Hi mif3 and welcome to the forum... :)

Those four devices do not need dedicated drivers/kexts to work at all.

I get the same devices shown without installed drivers:

The system is working nonetheless... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Cannon Lake PCH SMBus Controller - Solved the problem with installing the SSDT-SBUS-MCHC driver. It seems necessary to look in this direction in order to correct others.

• Interesting...

What problem do you refer to?

Did something not work at all or was it just the symptom that it does not show a installed driver in the system information window?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I didn't have 5 drivers installed when I added SSDT-RHUB.aml to ACPI, Cannon Lake PCH SMBus Controller started working.

• Is there any need to use bigger letters?

Did something not work, while your system information shows the driver for the SMBus Controller as "not loaded"?

Does the system work better when your system information shows the driver for the SMBus Controller as "loaded"?

Gruß
    Al6042

• That I understand, but I still don't know if it does more than just switch the system information driver detail from "not loaded" to "loaded"...

Gruß
    Al6042

• Ok...

it sets information in SysInfo and IOReg.

Do you recognize if something else works better as before or at all while you're using the computer?

Gruß
    Al6042

• I understand that the system is working (basic), but not all controllers are working. Some processes are not working. Therefore, I try to bring the system to mind.