Beiträge von ITzTravelInTime

So here is the public version of tinu 3.0 beta 4, i hope you like it:

https://github.com/ITzTravelIn…ases/tag/3.0_BETA_4_(82)/

and here is the official changelog:

- Added multiple language system to let the app to be translated in different languages in future versions of the tool

- Added a BETA italian language translation

- Rewritten or revisioned most of the UI's code

- Huge code polish and revision of the way most systems of the app works

- Rewritten the diagnostics mode code (the app will no longer always ask you to use the diagnostics mode and the "Error code 1" problem is fixed)

- Installer app size detection to let you avoid using installer apps too big for your disk

- Improved EFI partition mounter (reworked some ui code and added support for opening the config.plist with multiple apps)

- Revisioned disk detection system

- Revisioned disk icon detection system

- Reworked progressbar system

- Removal of several hardcoded contents which were mooved into some .json files which are embedded into the app

- Solved several UI bugs

- Improved support for Big Sur

- Reworked notifications

- Other "under the hood" work which is not really worth mentioning because this list is already quite long

This version is (at the time of release) the reccommended version if you want to use Catalina or Big Sur

2 Mit TINU Mojave auf einen Stick kopiert

TINU doesn't just copy your installer app on the usb drive, it performs a more complex process which includes checks, formats and the creation of several invisible files on the usb driver to allow booting the macOS installer out of it.

Most of this stuff is perfomed by the createinstallmedia executable which is an offial apple program for teh terminal made for installer creation, tinu manages it and perorms checks to make sure it will succeed in doing it's job.

About questions you can also ask me since i am the developer of tinu, but i can answer just in english.

I have also to say that just installing clover will not let you boot into macOS, clover should be configured according to your hw configuration, this incluses using the proper clover drivers, the proper kexts and and configuring the clover's config.plist with the right settings. all of this clover stuff is performed (badly) when using unibeast by the tool, but i left it to the user for tinu because for a proper hackintosh all of this stuff should be done specifially for each machine

This is very wired, are sure your app has benne correctly downloaded and that no files are missing?

Hi,

hatte mit meinem Q9550 das Problem, dass der Prozessor kein SSE 4.2 unterstützt und neuere MacOS Versionen nicht Botten wollten. Aus diesem Grund musst du die com.apple.telemetry.plugin Datei durch die einer alten Version ersetzten. Falls du kein altes Backup hast, habe ich dir meins aus MacOs 10.13.5 angehangen.

There are a couple of kexts to worksaround those issues, the first is mouSSE which is a partial SSE 4.1 emulator, and the second kext is telemetrap which is a kext for blocking the telemetry plugin from loading (the system doesn't need it to be able to run)

Hi, bei Tuni klappt nicht weil das Board kein EFI hat.

Creator of TINU here, i just want to explain to the commiunity, using this thread as an opportunity to do so, that the fact that TINU doesn't create the EFI folder is by design, TINU is intended to let users to more comfortably create an installer and not serve them the "pre-cooked meal", like other tools does. You need to learn how to hackintosh by yourself and not have a tool do all the job for you, because the one purpose, hackintosh is officially made for, is just learning. That's why TINU does not make EFI folders, i have just added the possibility to have the tool install your existing EFI folder if you already have it, but really i don't want something more in that reguard, or it will diesncourage learning about hackintoshing which is very bad.

Also I don't want my tool to fall into the same trap as tony mac's beast tools are, which just created a cloud of ignorance and missconceptions around them, so i just want to give users a good tool to autmate and manage the basic installer creation process with some added features and extra little tools bundled (like the EFI partition mounter) and finally have some utility, which is usefoul for hackintoshing, which is localized in their own language (which TINU is about to do in the next release), but not really anything more towards provviding ready-to-use hackintosh-specific material unless it's really needed.

That's a sommary of my point of view, that said, I have nothing against you DD51 or this particular discussion, I just wanted to have the opportunity to explain this to the commiunity, and I hope that the people in this forum can understand and possibly share my point of view.

I'd also like to invite some people like the moderators/admins to read this, since they have been supporters of my tool for quite some time now.

About TINU, i am the developer of it, and i maintain the project on github, and the download here is just an outdated and very buggy version, you can find the github page repo here and you can open an issue there if you need any help from me: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU

There is also version 3.0 of tinu currently in development, which now has reached BETA 3, a BETA 4 is very close to release, so keep an eye open for that.

TINU works just with OS X Mavericks and newer installer apps as staed in the requirements screen when you open the app, TINU needs the createinstallmedia executable which has been introduced just since OS X Mavericks inside installer apps.

Also for any question about TINU feel free to tag me, i am the developer of the app, i also have a FAQ page on github about the app: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/wiki/FAQs

There is also a new version coming so keep your eyes open for that.

PS: TINU hat neben dem Installer selbst auf dem Stick auch TINU 2.app und ein Textfile (siehe Screenshot) hinterlassen. Der Link aus dem Screenshot führt zu einem ZIP.File, das nur ein weiteres Textfile enthält, nämlich, dass der Link falsch ist und man mit einem weiteren Link die "richtige" Clover-Version laden soll. Der Verweis für weitere Hilfe auf http://www.insanelymac.com ergibt allerdings nichts, Clover oder Hilfe dazu wird dort erst gar nicht gefunden.

About this, there are invisible files and folders created on the usb drive by createinstall media which are used to allow booting from the usb drive.

About the readme file it has been updated and in the new upcoming beta 4 will use the correct link for clover and add a link for open core.

News:

About the diagnostics mode issue, the script files are now dinamically created into the ~/Application Support folder which is freely accessible by any app and so there should no longer be a problem with it, and also the diagnostics mode is prompted just when needed, which is on catalina and newer version with SIP enabled.

By the end of the mounth the new beta 4, which includes this fix and way more stuff will be out for all of you to use, i still have to work some stuff reguaring implementation of a multiple language system, but it's almost completed, i will have to implement it in a few views and messanges, i have also uploaded a preview version to let you try the fixes for the bugs, enjoy:

https://mega.nz/file/K4BHHAQJ#…laaMkJVrfo4AL63WMLIl_Wz6M

Note that this isn't oficially the beta 4, but it's just a little thing to let you try the fixes, much of the work has been done under the hood to improove the app, so there aren't a lot of new things you can see in the UI in this version

News:

About the diagnostics mode file it is now dinamically created into the ~/Application Support folder which is freely accessible by any app and so those script files are created there when needed, and also the diagnostics mode is prompted just when needed, which is on catalina and newer version with SIP enabled.

By the end of the mounth the new beta 4, which includes all of this and way more stuff will be out for all of you to use, i still have to work some stuff reguaring a new aspect of the app, which you can't really experience yet, but it's almost completed, i have also uploaded a preview version to let you try the fixes, enjoy:

https://mega.nz/file/K4BHHAQJ#…laaMkJVrfo4AL63WMLIl_Wz6M

About the error: it was caused by a failure to perform an apple script to give the executable permition to a script file which then tinu opens with the terminal to use diagnostics mode. again this has been fixed with the new upcomping release, which will make the diagnostics mode mandatory only for catalina (or newer versions) users with SIP enabled

EDIT to have the new BETA PM me on telegram using the same nickname i use in the forum