Beiträge von nrchandar0100

HI,
    few days back i was talking about audio problem through display audio port in clover bootloader. What i i did was i reinstalled my entire os after deleting and reformatting my M2 SSD and installed ozmosis 167x xmas bootloader and booted high sierra it was absolutely fine and surprisingly my display audio worked and it was stable also. i copied lilu and hdmi audio kext in ozm folder.

Thanks
    nrchandar0100

Hi,
    As for as my hackintosh is concerned three mac desktop is registered with apple. when i opt for some other sm bios i find it defficult
    to sign in to i cloud and keychain. when i use ozmosis the given default plist is for imac 14.2 can i change it to my convenience?.

Regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi,
    I do not have DSDtT and i do not have default.plist in ozm folder. Another thing is in mojave i have serious graphics display problem. say for example the google web browser is struggling to start and in youtube the files are overlaped. i have installed only cuda drivers and i do not have web drivers as not been released for mojave.

Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

HI,
    Thank you very very and very much. At last i was able do it on my own I did it. i entered the commands given by you in clover UEFI shell 64 and got everything ok. At this age one thing i have learnt is never fails to make attempt even though you fails in your attempts.

Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

HI,
    One good news. After installing the latest ozmosis rom provided by you i started booting the os installed on my M2 SSD. The ozmosis boot screen is seen but no bootable drive was there . the ozmosis screen was totally plain, nothing on the screen. I decided to use another normal HDD on which
    High sierra installed on os x extended file system. To my surprise the os mac high sierra booted just few minutes back . the bootable ozmosis screen shows the normal hdd and it does not show the M2 SSD. but after booting high sierra on the desktop i can se the SSD partitions whatever i created. the is the really good news for your effort . but some thing some where is wrong with regard to M2 SSD.
    Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

NOTE. in the ozmosis booted high sierra i have placed lilu and whatever green kexts along with Voodoo HDA kext but no audio

HI,
    My profile is old one ,after creating my profile i changed my graphics card in GT-710. now it is GT-710 only i have . it is my primary graphics card.
    in clover i use inject nvidia and i have installed web drivers for High Sierra and i have not installed web drivers for Mojave. only cuda drivers are installed

Regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi
    thanks. when reboot the system after installing and pressing the option key the boot disks are not shown as High Sierra and Mojave. they are shown as UEFI OS and another UEFI OS. next is i installed the lilu kext and whatever green kext on the bios itself after converting them as ffs files using kext to ffs as i have space on the bios. still the same problem was there. Sorry i am troubling you
    a lot. kindly excuse me.

regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi
    I will explain what exactly happens after installing ozmosis.
    1. when reboot the system i will go to bios and change the following thing

Configuring BIOS settings

SATA-Mode: AHCI

xHCI-Mode : Auto

xHCI-Hand Off : Enabled

EHCI-Hand Off : Enabled

VT-d: Disable

Wake On Lan : Disable

Fast Boot: Disable

Secure Boot : Disable

CPU EIST : Disable

Internal GPU: Disable

Processor Graphics: Disable

Initial Graphics Device: PCIe Slot 1

RAM mode: Optimize
    after this i will save and reboot the system.
    when i reboot i will press the option key and all the bootable disks are shown.
    i will select mojave and hit enter.
    immediately apple logo is seen and white progress bar will reach the end.
    once it reaches the the monitor will go black and system is rebooting. i can see the power indicators and hdd indicators are blinking on the system but no display on the monitor the monitor light indicator is on standby mode.
    This is what exactly happens

Thanks
    nrchandar0100

Hi,
    Great to see you again.
    Still the problem persist. My clover boot loader automatically boots the SSD.

Hi,
    I tried all the ways but nothing happened. I think i have go back to clover boot loader. But one humble request. If you have time please prepare one bootloader with alternative boot flag and send me. Is there any patch required for M2 ssd ?. Why i am making this request is my knowledge is limited in coding and etc, if i do anything wrong i may loose my motherboard and will be in mess.
    Hope you will help me.

Thanks and regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi,
    I have already switched off integrated graphics. One thing i want to share is just now i installed high sierra on a normal HDD and installed the Ozmosis boot loader given by you and restarted the machine. Before restarting i altered the bios setting for Ozmosis including the native graphics disabled. When i booted the ozmosis works i found it by pressing and holding option key which will show all the disks. The apple logo is also seen and as soon as progress bar ends the display go blank nothing on the screen but i can see the system is working as the indicator lights are blinking. My openion is the nvidia graphics in ozmosisDefaults has to be set as disable nvidia graphics from TRUE to FALSE. Am i correct. Please tell me and if possible alter the OzmosisDefaults plist to enable nvidia graphics and send me new 167X-XMAS.
    It is of great help please

Thanks and Regard
    nrchandar0100