Beiträge von nrchandar0100

Hi
    I installed the ROM. when i tried to boot the os it shows no boot device or hdd found. i am able to see logo screen of ozmosis after that it says connect the HDD and reboot. As i told you my disk is M2 SSD and i think it is the problem. usually earlier when i installed the ozmosis when i go to bios under peripherals i was able to see the os name as mac os x or sierra. now that is missing in the bios and it shows only as samsung evo .
    Please help me to solve the problem

Thank you very much for quick and speedy response. I have fair knowledge about Ozmosis and i have already had ozmosis in my boot loader when i was using el capitan.
    By your guide what i have understood is i have to download 167-x mass and insert every ffs files you have provided by mm tool. am i correct ?. As ido not want to take risk. i would like to present my pc details so that you can create one for me. GA Z-97 D3H mother board with 4th gen processor. G force 710 graphics card. 12 gb ram and samsung M2 SSD 500 GB. i have made ssd in to two partitions for high sierra and mojave beta 6. By using clover i am able to boot booth.

Hi First of all i am not writing in Chinese. i do not know single letter in Chinese.
    My harDware details. MOTHER BOARD. GA- Z97 D3H. PROCESSOR. INTEL CORE I3 4130 { NATIVE GRAPHICS 4400 ONLY}. THAT IS WHY I AM USING NVIDIA CT-710 GRAPHICS CARD. DDR 3 RAM 12 GB. HDD DETAILS. M2 SSD SAMSUNG 500 GB IN M2 SLOT PARTITIONED IN TO 250 GB EACH AS APFS SCHEME. ONE PARTITION FOR HIGH SIERA AND ANOTHER ONE FOR MOJAVE. BOOT LOADER CLOVER. I DO NOT HAVE DEDICATED GPU. ANY MORE DETAILS REQUIRED ?. PLEASE TELL ME AND HELP ME BY MAKING CUSTOM ROM FROMYOUR SIDE.
    Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

Thank you very much for quick and speedy response. I have fair knowledge about Ozmosis and i have already had ozmosis in my boot loader when i was using el capitan.
    By your guide what i have understood is i have to download 167-x mass and insert every ffs files you have provided by mm tool. am i correct ?. As i do not want to take risk. i would like to present my pc details so that you can create one for me. GA Z-97 D3H mother board with 4th gen processor. G force 710 graphics card. 12 gb ram and samsung M2 SSD 500 GB. i have made ssd in to two partitions for high sierra and mojave beta 6. By using clover i am able to boot booth OS. The current config plist is attached. Please help me. Do you know i am 60 years old living in south India

Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

Dear All,

Successfully installed 10.14 Mojave on a separate hard disk. I have common clover boot loader for both High sierra and mojave. every thing is fine and working good.

nrchandar0100

Hi,

Recently i purchased samsung M2 ssd and nvidia GT 710 card for my hackintosh, both works fine with clover. I even changed the file system from extended to APFS in the M2
    SSD. but my problem is when i flash high sierra ozmosis mod bios nothing boots a dark screen and some time a X in a circle. Please guide me how to insert Ozmosis firmware.
    My motherboard is GA Z97 D3H and 4th gen core i 3 entry level processor with 20 gb ram and GT 710 nvidia card and M2 SSD (not nvme) and 1 TB HDD. Please provide me
    Nvidia graphics enabled OzmosisDefaults.plist. I am not good in editing plist.

Thank you
    nrchandar0100

Hi,
    recently i purchased magic numeric key pad and magic mouse 2 for my hackintosh.I run high sierra on my system.when i tried to connect them via usb bluetooth dongle (bluetooth terabyte usb 2 ) it shows both mouse and key pad are connected but they are not working, both mouse and key pad are deducted by the system in bluetooth preference. but under network in preference the bluetooth shows as bluetooth pan not connected. i installed some bluetooth fix which i downloaded long back and it is for 10.10.5. this fix contains IOBluetooth family.kext and IObluetooth hiddriver.kext and Apple bluetooth multi touch.kext and apple multi touch driver.kext.after installing this by kext installer only my bluetooth is getting deducted. my system is GA Z97 mother board with 4th gen core i 3 processer with 18 gb ram and nvidia 210 graphis. kindly help me i invested reasonable money to buy mouse and keypad .guide me how to solve the problem and any latest bluetooth kext is available please provide me.

Thanks and regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi,
    My mother board is Z97 D3H and when i tried ti insert the modified Ozmosis rom for high sierra, to the mother board the inserting went on well when i reboot it shows nothing
    and some time a cross in a round. why this happen?

Thanks

nrchandar0100

Hi,
    I want to edit ozmosis default plist using mm tool i can extract uncompressed and when i try to open with plist edit pro it does not how to do it? Secondly when i open ozmosis defaults with text edit i can see disable nvidia the value is true, if i use nvidia graphic card can i change it to false value to enable nvidia 210 card will it work. Please guide me.
    Thanks and regards

nrchandar0100

Edited by al6042: We're not blind, please do nöt use such Fontsizes or Colours...

Hi,
    Thank for your guidance. As you guided using clover i changed the firmware and rebooted it worked well thanks. However as i am deep follower of Ozmosis bios
    I kindly request you how to add new firmware in to ozmosis rom. Can i use MM tool to extract and add new firmware, or shell i create new config plist and keep it in
    efi/ozm folder.
    Thanks and Regards

nrchandar0100

Hi,
    When i tried to install High Sierra on a separate hard disk (HDD) using clover boot loader the installation ends in showing error verifying firmware. how to solve it.
    nearly i tried 20 time using various method still facing failure. Secondly i downloaded Ozmosis high sierra Z97 D3H mod bios and installed it and it also failed load
    High sierra installer, even it failed to boot existing sierra 10.12.6. After ozmosis bios installation when press option key nothing happens, it is not showing boo disk options.
    Some body has suggested to change the firmware in clover configurator i tried that also but ended in failure. Help me to solve it.

System details

Mother board . Z97 D3H
    processor Intel Core i3 basic model
    Graphics Nvidia gtx 210
    Ram 16 GB
    Monitor Dell HD 1080P

Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi,

High Sierra can be installed from Sierra OS without USB. Please follow the steps given.

1. Keep High Sierra install package in your application-folder.
    2. Right click the package, go to show package content and double click the shared support to open it.
    3. select basesystem.dmg and installESD. dmg and double click to mount on desktop.
    4. double click installESD.dmg and double click package to open.
    5. once the package is opened select core.package and double click, then the installer will open.
    6. select the empty already formatted hard drive/partition and continue to install. It will take some time to get installed (during installation it will not reboot).
    7. Once installation is finished double click base system dmg already mounted on your desktop and go to system and library and double click it to open.
    8. Select core service and double click to open and once it is opened select and right click to copy a file boot.efi
    9. Now go to the hard disk where you have installed High Sierra and go to system/library/core services and paste the boot.efi here. your High Sierra is ready to boot
    10. Restart your system and select the hard disk where the high sierra is installed and boot and finish the other formalities.

NOTE
    It is for clover boot loader, (before you reboot) and in clover boot loader under kext folder create a new folder 10.13 and paste all the

required kext in it. If any one attempted and failed the problem could be of the following.
    The clover boot loader in EFI/BOOT/the file BOOTX64.efi is not modified or changed to match High Sierra
    And under EFI/CLOVER the file CLOVERX64.efi is not changed or modified. To avoid this use latest clover boot loader. The most important thing you should keep in mind is after installing High Sierra from sierra desktop open the hard drive on which the high sierra installed go to system library and locate a folder called PrelinkedKernels open it and replace the file PrelinkedKernels with the modified PrelinkedKernels, which can be downloaded from the following link given. After doing this if you boot your clover and select the hard disk High Sierra it will definitely
    boot your new OS. In clover boot loader ensure that the file apfs.efi is placed in drivers64UEFI
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…8inc2nd45/prelinkedkernel (please copy and paste the link to your browser)
    Now enjoy your new OS High Sierra
    Thanks
    Ram

HI,
    When will you release High sierra Ozmosis rom?. I am using sierra rom for my OS 10.12.6 and if i want to install high sierra on a separate hard disk and if modify or install APFS ffs in to the existing rom will it work? and from where will i download APFS kext
    Thanks

Ram

Thanks i will try and come to you after that.
    One more thing is i am 56 years old and totally i am not techniquely qualified to learn all things . however by many attumpts i learned ozmosis. to solve my ozmosis related problem how to write you is it by creating new post.
    Regards
    Ram

My mother board is Z97 D3H and system id and ozmosis version are what is given in 167 X bios F9 . I have not changed or modified the ozmosis and ozmosis defaults plist given in 167 X rom. I reset the bios perfectly before flashing the 167x rom. still the problem continue the grphics card zotac 610 will be a problem? but before purchase of this card i was using GT 210 and i faced the same problem. Please help me I am unable to use the system for more than one week can you give me solution soon

Regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi.
    ozmosis rojm 167x is not booting El Capitan 10.11.6 or Sierra 10.12.2 it struck at apple logo screen and progress bar half way through loading the system restarts again and again. graphics card Zotac GT 610. But 167x boots El Capitan 10.11.3 and yosemite. how to solve it help me

Ram

Greetings,
    I run ozmosis latest version from you on my Z97 D3H with Nvidia 210 and 4th gen core i3 basic model processor. my need is i want to change the default plist fom given mac pro to imac 14.2 to which i have allthe needed datas such as MLB System s.no and so on. i request your help to guide me how to do it, is there any available cusomised default plist and where?. can i edit given default plist and by how?. Please help me.

This being my first communication in the site. my heart felt thanks and congratulation for the great and commendable work on Ozmosis
    Ram