High Sierra bluetooth fix for magic mouse 2 and magic key pad

• Hi,
    recently i purchased magic numeric key pad and magic mouse 2 for my hackintosh.I run high sierra on my system.when i tried to connect them via usb bluetooth dongle (bluetooth terabyte usb 2 ) it shows both mouse and key pad are connected but they are not working, both mouse and key pad are deducted by the system in bluetooth preference. but under network in preference the bluetooth shows as bluetooth pan not connected. i installed some bluetooth fix which i downloaded long back and it is for 10.10.5. this fix contains IOBluetooth family.kext and IObluetooth hiddriver.kext and Apple bluetooth multi touch.kext and apple multi touch driver.kext.after installing this by kext installer only my bluetooth is getting deducted. my system is GA Z97 mother board with 4th gen core i 3 processer with 18 gb ram and nvidia 210 graphis. kindly help me i invested reasonable money to buy mouse and keypad .guide me how to solve the problem and any latest bluetooth kext is available please provide me.

Thanks and regards
    nrchandar0100

• Maybe I'm just lucky but my Magic Mouse 2 works like a charm with High Sierra. Using a Gmyle Bt v4.0 usb bluetooth dongle though which works oob. It's just a tenner here in Germany.

Hacken ⛏️⛏️
    Haken ✔️

anscheinend: es sieht so aus als ob, und wird wohl stimmen

scheinbar: es sieht so aus als ob, stimmt aber nicht

• No issues here either with neither the pad or the Mouse. Though I'm not using a Dongle but the Wifunni WLAN Card instead. Maybe try a different Dongle to rule out a defect Dongle.

Gigabyte Z490 Vision G
    Intel Core i7-10700k
    Ram 32GB DDR4
    AMD RX 570

• If none of the above steps help, seek help from the Hackintosh community or forums for advice on motherboard and hardware configuration. By the way about the driver's license, thanks for https://drunkid.com/buy/wisconsin-fake-id/ that's pretty cool. There may also be updated kexts or patches available in the community for High Sierra that may address compatibility issues with new hardware such as the Magic Mouse and Magic Numeric Keypad. Be sure to back up your system before making significant changes.