Beiträge von kingcyk

@apfelnico It seems a simply rename from CAVS to HDEF? I've tried in clover rename but can't get it work. Besides, applealc's wiki shows better not do rename I think.

@MacPeet to be honest I tried these id twice. all of them can't work. and I tried two ways suggested by applealc wiki 1. boot arg alcid=xx and 2. device property or ssdt layout-id like 0B000000. can't work.

Alright, I solved this by spoof the device to 8086:a170. weird.

I tried 8086:a2f0 first but nothing happed.

OK, then I'll try to do a complete codec. And I would like to paste it here if anyone want to help.

Besides, can you share your oc efi? I got some problem in OC it freeze at AppleKeyStore: failed. I get it work first but not now, maybe problems in SSDT, I use clover at now but it has issue with the power, I can't get the power down when I click shutdown.

codec#0.zip

and ACPI tables:

tables.zip

Edit by DSM2 :

No full quotations please!

It is completely sufficient to mark a user with @usernamehere.

wow dsm it's you.

So you mean that maybe I can do the codec in Linux, add to resources in AppleALC and compile?

do you also have this problem? lol.

BTW, I had already do this.

Codec in linux:

Code
    1. Codec: Realtek ALC1220
    2. Address: 0
    3. AFG Function Id: 0x1 (unsol 1)
    4. Vendor Id: 0x10ec1220
    5. Subsystem Id: 0x1458a0c3
    6. Revision Id: 0x100101

And I checked the Info.plist in AppleALC/ALC1220, I bet that's the same.

Maybe my problem is how to get AppleHDA loaded.

nothing below HDEF. PC00 and PCI0(rename) got the same.

AppleALC debug below:

And in PCI:

Hi there,

Recently I got a w3175x with Gigabyte C621 Aorus Xtreme. First I use clover and everything seems ok without the audio. I can't get the AppleHDA loaded with AppleALC while there shows no info about audio in Hackintool. Then I tried OC but nothing changed I think.

I do use a ssdt to rename CAVS to HDEF and inject some info but nothing happened. I hope someone can help?