Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

• 2022 beta

Beitrag
    Why was my first post deleted?It's beta of 2022
  • 2022 beta

Beitrag
    It's an Ozmosis Build from 2022. It works up to Catalina 10.15.6. 10.15.7 requires external aptiofix.It should also work on 100 series and newer.
  • 2022 beta

Beitrag
    What do you not understand? It's a (beta / test) build from 2022. Latest release was 2015.
  • 2022 beta

Beitrag
    (Zitat von RealZac)why not? Maybe some people still use it? It's better to have a newer version.Like others said it's just the Ozmosis loader driver not a bios for a specific motherboard.This is not an official release build, it's just a test build with fixes and other features.(Zitat von theCurseOfHackintosh)Try it. It works with 10.15.6 but not with 11.0 and newer!
  • 2022 beta

Beitrag
    (Zitat von Bob-Schmu)Yes, oz can also be used without being integrated into the bios. Normally, however, it was part of the bios.Filesystem does not need to be replaced if you are using a 100 series board or newer.(Zitat von griven)There are some new features in this build. If you use it, you'll find out. Not everything may work, or errors may occur. It's a test build, not an official release.(Zitat von theCurseOfHackintosh)Did you add kext for ethernet?Could any of you link this post to insanel…
  • 2022 beta

Beitrag
    If you want to use ozmosis then use this version. If anyone finds problems let me knowBios Ozmosis Catalina bleibt beim Start beim Apple-Logo hängen
  • 2022 beta

Beitrag
    Since there is no longer much interest in Ozmosis, I won't be working on further versions. This one in the forum is the latest and if anyone needs support with it, I would be willing to help.I would advise against using Darboot and Kernextpatcher.If anyone wants, I can provide a debug version which can help resolve problems using logging.With Ozmosis there is no way to boot Big Sur and newer. This won't change if no other developer deals with it. However, there is now apparently the option to fl…