Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• Ein voll ausgebautes Spielzeug... Anbei schon mal die DSDT.Ich empfehle in der Config.plist den Eintrag "System Parameters" -> "Inject Kexts" auf "Yes" zu stellen.Was die interne LAN-Karte betrifft, solltest du für die AR8151 den folgenden Kext testen:AtherosL1cEthernet.kext
  • Wie lautet der Name deiner OSX-Partition?Damit der Boot-Timer läuft, muss dieser auch im Feld "Default Boot Volume" eingetragen sein, anstatt den auswählbaren "LastBootedVolume".
  • You should be careful about using translation tools...I'm not your darling... so please cut the crap.Thanks.
  • Since the thread is almost four years old, therefore comes from a time where DSDTs were more in focus, the here mentioned package was a good and helpful addition.Now most of the necessary DSDT-Patches are automatically insert via kexts and/or the modern bootloaders.Others were just use for "cosmetic" reasons, e.g having the list of internal PCI-Devices in the "PCI"-section of System Report, like shown in the following pic:While you're using OpenCore I wouldn't advice to use the DSDT in your case…
  • Does it also restart on a shutdown if you did boot without the DSDT?Otherwise I guess you'll have to check if the DSDT-Patch "Gigabyte Shutdown Fix" from 2015 is also available as a single SSDT-variant which you could utilise in OpenCore.
  • This MacIASL-DSDT-Patch is currently only available for the DSDT directly and should be part of the aforementioned patched DSDT for the board.Do you have any USB-Devices in addition to keyboard and mouse running?Then this might be the culprit, like mentioned in https://www.reddit.com/r/hacki…t_on_opencore_hackintosh/