Beiträge von hyux1

Since there is no longer much interest in Ozmosis, I won't be working on further versions. This one in the forum is the latest and if anyone needs support with it, I would be willing to help.

I would advise against using Darboot and Kernextpatcher.

If anyone wants, I can provide a debug version which can help resolve problems using logging.

With Ozmosis there is no way to boot Big Sur and newer. This won't change if no other developer deals with it. However, there is now apparently the option to flash OpenCore into the BIOS, which can be a replacement for Ozmosis.

I would recommend anyone who is still using ozmosis to upgrade to the 2022 version. Bios Ozmosis Catalina bleibt beim Start beim Apple-Logo hängen

Yes, oz can also be used without being integrated into the bios. Normally, however, it was part of the bios.

Filesystem does not need to be replaced if you are using a 100 series board or newer.

Das der Punkt OZ im Kern war schon Board spezifisch nämlich für das QUO AOS und es war eigentlich nicht so gedacht das die Leute das aus dessen UEFI zerren und überall sonst einbauen aber gut Detail am Rande :)

Gib mal Feedback ob das klappt theCurseOfHackintosh und ob damit was mehr/anders geht als mit dem XMAS Release und den Dingern die danach mit den Modifikationen von cecekpawon kamen würde mich mal interessieren.

There are some new features in this build. If you use it, you'll find out. Not everything may work, or errors may occur. It's a test build, not an official release.

Did you add kext for ethernet?

Could any of you link this post to insanelymac.com? I can't log in there.

But for what? OZ is dead. And for which mobo? Which BIOS? I think you're trolling.

Friends, be warned: do not download.

why not? Maybe some people still use it? It's better to have a newer version.

Like others said it's just the Ozmosis loader driver not a bios for a specific motherboard.

This is not an official release build, it's just a test build with fixes and other features.

Das ist einfach nur die Ozmosis.efi, nicht ein bios mod für ein bestimmtes Board.

Hab eben mal die Oz.efi in mein Z97X-UD3H Board bios integriert und geflasht, werde später mal versuchen damit zu booten...

Try it. It works with 10.15.6 but not with 11.0 and newer!

It's an Ozmosis Build from 2022. It works up to Catalina 10.15.6. 10.15.7 requires external aptiofix.

It should also work on 100 series and newer.