Beiträge von haingo

Both the DSDT are for 8 Core 16 Thread CPU

DSDT.aml (Only Modified CPU and Audio)

DSDTFULLYPATCHED.aml (Patched Audio, CPU, HPET, USBX, EC and other fixes) All the fixes that I already use.

I still meet the same panic. Please find in the attachment my EFI folders utilizing both of your DSDT files to see if I have configured anything wrong.

I just need to know one thing...
    1. Have you tried to install Mac?

2. Because I didn't do any DSDT editing for installing Mac...

It is only after installing the mac that I did the DSDT Patching with the help from MaLd0n.

I've installed mac on several PCs with success and all of them use OpenCore. Recently, I've installed Big Sur on a PC using X79 chinese mobo with Xeon E5 2420 v2 (socket 1356). I have never edited my DSDT to install Mac either, because the OpenCore guideline tells me not to use DSDT. But I do need to make SSDT patches (mostly SSDT-EC) and tweak config.plist in order to boot into installer successfully.

Now I'm installing Monterey on my rigs with the mobo mentioned above. I can't even boot into installer. With 2 CPU, the boot image isn't even loaded. With 1 CPU, the boot image is loaded but I get the panic as illustrated in the image above.

1. Yes I have everything working. You give me your DSDT created in windows using ssdttime.exe and I will edit the cores and send you the patched DSDT. Also I will try to add the Audio Patch

2. I am only using SSDT-PM, SSDT-PLUG and SSDT-PMC for powermanagement and it works

Also I just upgraded to Monterey 12.1 without any issue.

That can't be better. Please find in the attachment my DSDT .

Please note that I'm using 2 CPU Xeon E5 2689 as mentioned above. Thank you so much in advance.

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(36,81 kB, 42 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hi robcodemax I have a couple of questions:

1. I thought that using DSDT in OpenCore with negate all SSDT patches, only things in DSDT will apply. But you are using DSDT with some other SSDTs. Are all of them working together?
    2. I don't have a Mac to run Rehabman's MacIasl. Is there anyway to edit my DSDT in Windows?
    3. Could you share me guideline for your audio patches also? My board has ALC662.
    4. I'm using a Chinese mobo too, but not Huananzhi. The one I'm using looks exactly same as the one from the owner of this thread (my chipset is reported as X79 in CPU-Z instead of C062). Are all chinese mobos using the same bios firmware no matter brand they are from?
    5. I have 2 CPU Xeon E5 2689 which have 8 core 16 threads in each one, give me total of 2 sockets, 16 cores and 32 threads. That means I will have to keep 2 sockets and 32 cores in my DSDT, right?

Hi taube111111,

Here is my rigs:

- MOBO: X79 with dual CPU socket (which looks exact the same as yours.)

- CPUs: 2 Xeon E5 2689

- ram: 32GB

- SSD: Kinston Savage 960GB

- SSD NVMe: WD SN550 250GB

- HDD: WD Black 6TB

- VGA: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 4GB

- Wifi: Fenvi T919

I have used your EFI but I'm unable to boot to the installer. I always end up with being stuck at ++++++ just like b.oerki did no matter I use boot flag cpus=1 or not.

I have some bios settings that are quite common:

- Serial port: Disabled

- Secure Boot: Disabled

- XHCI handoff: Enabled

- EHCI handoff: Enabled

- CSM: UEFI only

How do you know your chipset is C602? Mine is reported as X79 in CPU-Z although I have the same looking motherboard as yours. My concern is that if my chipset is different from yours, can I use the same ACPI patch files you provided or I need to generate them on my own? If I have to generate them then could you give me instructions how you generated your DSDT.aml and stdt.aml?