Beiträge von malibio

Perhaps the optimist in me is hoping that Apple will support the Intel AX201 card in the future (natively). Of course, I'm not holding my breath for it. In the meantime, I don't have a strong need for Airdrop nor Sidecar. If I do decide to add a compatible WiFi card later, would you mind sharing how you set yours up? Which adapter did you get with the BCM943602CS card? And as asked by @dreary, did you use the M.2 slot on the back or front of the MB? How did you run the antenna wires? If you're able to share images, even better!

However, the more general question I have, besides the WiFi solution, did everything else work out with your build? Any tips I need to look out for? Or are the instructions on the OpenCore guide sufficient?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you're able to offer.

Hi there, I’m sorry to write in English. My German isn’t good enough and being in Berlin doesn’t really enforce my to learn :-/

Anyway, I was wondering if you got far with this build. I’m just about convinced this is the board I’m going to purchase. I can be patient about the WiFi and wait for a more mature workaround. I just want to make sure I can use my Bluetooth.

Any tips or updates from your journey is greatly appreciated.