Beiträge von sygey

:welcome:

STEP 1: Download macOS Mojave

The full operating system is a free download for anyone who has a Mac.

1. Purchase a 16GB or larger USB drive

2. Open Mac App Store

3. Log in with your Apple ID

4. Download macOS Mojave

The Application Install macOS Mojave will appear in /Applications.

STEP 2: Create a Bootable USB Drive with terminal.

1. Insert the USB drive

2. Open /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility

3. Left corner click / View / Show all devices

4. Highlight the USB drive in left column

5. Click Erase button

6. For Name: type USB (You can rename it later)

7. For Format: choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) GUID

8. Click Erase then Done

9. Copy paste the falowing command in terminal; sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/UNTITLED --nointeraction && say Mojave Drive Created

( change UNTITLED with your erased usb name)

STEP 3 Install Clover Bootloader on USB

1.Download Clover bootloader from internet, and install with settings from screenshots down below.

2.Replace your Clover folder from EFI with mine; INSTALL USB ASUS N73SV CLOVER MOJAVE

STEP 4: Recommended BIOS Settings in general

If you're installing on a recommended CustoMac desktop with AMI UEFI BIOS, the options are simple. For other systems make sure to set your BIOS to Optimized Defaults, and your hard drive to AHCI mode.

For this Notebook Asus N73SV just Load Optimized Defaults

1. To access BIOS/UEFI Setup, press and hold Delete on a USB Keyboard while the system is booting up

2. Load Optimized Defaults

3. If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it

4. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it

5. If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it

6. Set OS Type to Other OS

7. If your system has IO Serial Port, disable it

8. Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled

9. If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0

10. Save and exit.

STEP 5: Install macOS Mojave

All you need to do is boot from the USB drive and install! Insert the USB in a USB 2.0 port.

1. Turn on the computer

2. Press the hotkey to choose boot device (F12 for Gigabyte motherboards, F8 for ASUS motherboards, F11 for ASrock motherboards)

3. Choose your USB

4. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot OS X Install from Install macOS Mojave

5. When you arrive at the Installer, choose language.

6. For a new installation of macOS, you MUST erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing.

• a. In the top menu bar choose Utilities, and open Disk Utility
    • b. Left corner click / View / Show all devices
    • c. Highlight your target drive for the Mojave installation in left column.
    • d. Click Erase button
    • e. For Name: type macOS Mojave (You can rename it later)
    • f. For Format: choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) or APFS
    • g. Click Erase
    • h. Close Disk Utility

7. When the installer asks you where to install, choose macOS Mojave

8. Upon completion, the system will automatically restart.

9. Press the hotkey to choose boot device (F12 for Gigabyte motherboards, F8 for ASUS motherboards, F11 for ASrock motherboards)

10. Choose Install macOS Mojave USB

11. At the Boot Screen, choose macOS Mojave

12. Complete macOS installation. The system will automatically reboot.

STEP 6: Post Installation

The installation is complete, but the drive isn't bootable yet. Boot from the USB again, this time choosing macOS Mojave.

1. Press the hotkey to choose boot device (F12 for Gigabyte motherboards, F8 for ASUS motherboards, F11 for ASrock motherboards)

2. Choose USB

3. At the Boot Screen, choose your new macOS Mojave installation.

4. Complete macOS Mojave setup

5. Download Clover bootloader from internet, and install with settings from screenshots down below.

6. Replace your Clover folder from EFI with mine and reboot; CLOVER POSTINSTALL ASUS N73SV MOJAVE

7. At the Boot Screen, choose your new macOS Mojave HDD.

8. Fix Intel HD3000 graphics, download Intel HD3000 Fix Mojave zip from down below, and install the kext in S/L/E ( kext its clean, extracted from macOS Sierra image)

9. Fix Wifi Atheros AR9285, download AirPortAtheros40.kext zip from down below, and install the kext in S/L/E. ( kext its clean, extracted from macOS High Sierra image)

10. Reboot

You are done.. installation is complete, you have a full functional MacBook Pro - Asus N73SV !:danke:

I installed High Sierra without any problems and xcpm works!

All USB ports works but I'm pretty shore that not full . I mean I think it works just as usb 2.

I not tested!

Here are some screens an the files updated!

I turned on autoupdates and I never had problems.
    I,m running now 10.12.5 its very stable no issues
    I have 2 hard drives with macOS Sierra , one for testing and one working untouched sistem
    one the testing ssd I installed also beta versions 10.12.6 to test its all working ok on this sistem but no video on 10.12.6 because I no Nvidia web driver for this version....so no graphics!

After you update to 10.12.5 you need to download new Nvidia web driver for 10.12.5 and install, after install don't restart just run and apply the AGDPfix and restart

Hi! onsepakise!

I think you must remove all dsdt and ssdt files from acpi patched folder from clover .

And try not use all kext just try with essential kext fake smc and vodootscsync try to test with one by one kext

maybe you can try just with the dsdt file inside acpi patched folder

you have to play with some settings in clover config file ... special in Acpi section and Kernel & kext patches .

And a very important think its...that my fake cpu ID 0x0306F2 its not god for your processor type you have to find a fake cpu id for your model and change it in config plist kernel and kext patches

First of all let's not forget to thank all those who are involved in these projects, which give us the chance to run macOS on PC. Thank you once again for everything!

1) BIOS configuration ---- a--Load Optimized Defaults

b---overclock your pc to XMP profil 1 4,2

After you install later you can revert back

2.) Create Bootable USB --- Download the latest version of MacOS Sierra by performing the following actions:

a) Delete any version of the MacOS Sierra installer from your "Applications" folder if older versions of the installer exist.
    Go to the App-Store, and download Sierra.

--- Prepare an USB thumb drive with Disk Utility with the following options:

a) GUID Partition Table
    Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
    c) Use the name “USB”

---Type in a Terminal the following command:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app --no interaction

USB mean your tumb drive name

This will take some time

4.) Download and install the latest Clover distribution on your USB-DISK by verifying the proper Install-location (USB-DISK) and customizing (dont press "Install" but "Customize" instead) the following options:

a) Install for UEFI booting only
    Install Clover in the ESP
    c) Select the Bootloader Themes you want to install
    e) Only select EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in the Drivers64UEFI menu!

During installation, Clover will automatically create and mount the EFI partion drive of the USB installation.

3.) When Clover Installation completes, download and copy the "USBInstallEFI.zip" file and replace entire EFI Folder of your USB installation drive.

4.) Boot the USB Installation drive . Install MacOS Sierra onto your system.

5.) Now perform the Post-Installation procedure described below. After finish boot again with USB and select your new instaled hard drive with sierra and finish the process.

--- Download and install the latest Clover distribution on your Sierra system disk by verifying the proper Install-Location (Sierra System Disk) and customizing (don't press "Install" but "Customize" instead) the following options:

a) Install for UEFI booting only
    Install Clover in the ESP
    c) Select the Bootloader Themes you want to install
    d) Enable Install RC scripts on target volume
    e) Only select EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in the Drivers64UEFI menu!
    f) Select Install RC scripts on target volume
    g) Select Install Clover Preference Pane

During installation, Clover will automatically create and mount the EFI drive of your Sierra system.

6.)Download my ( PostinstallEFI.zip) extract and replace entyre EFI folder from your Sierra hard drive.

7.) Download and run Piker-Alpha's freqVectorsEdit.sh to add missing FrequencyVectors. Clone download chose zip

after download, drag the freqVectorsEdit.sh-master folder to your desktop, run terminal and type sudo (space) after this drag

the freqVectorsEdit.sh from folder freqVectorsEdit.sh-master in to terminal, hit Enter, flow steps below.

--- To do so, you have to choose some other plist-file from the drop-list, like e.g.

Code (Text):

[26] Mac-DB15BD556843C820.plist (iMac17,1)

which does have frequencies already defined.

Result:

Code (Text):

freqVectorsEdit.sh v3.1 Copyright © 2013-2017 by Pike R. Alpha.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Available resource files (plists) with FrequencyVectors:

[ 1 ] Mac-031B6874CF7F642A.plist (iMac14,1)
    [ 2 ] Mac-06F11F11946D27C5.plist (MacBookPro11,5)
    [ 3 ] Mac-06F11FD93F0323C5.plist (MacBookPro11,4)
    [ 4 ] Mac-189A3D4F975D5FFC.plist (MacBookPro11,1)
    [ 5 ] Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61.plist (iMac14,2)
    [ 6 ] Mac-2BD1B31983FE1663.plist (MacBookPro11,3)
    [ 7 ] Mac-35C1E88140C3E6CF.plist (MacBookAir6,1)
    [ 8 ] Mac-35C5E08120C7EEAF.plist (Macmini7,1 @ 2700)
    [ 9 ] Mac-3CBD00234E554E41.plist (MacBookPro11,2)
    [ 10 ] Mac-42FD25EABCABB274.plist (iMac15,1)
    [ 11 ] Mac-473D31EABEB93F9B.plist (MacBookPro13,1 @ 3100 HWP/3400 HWP)
    [ 12 ] Mac-4BFBC784B845591E.plist (Unknown Model)
    [ 13 ] Mac-50619A408DB004DA.plist (Unknown Model)
    [ 14 ] Mac-65CE76090165799A.plist (iMac17,1)
    [ 15 ] Mac-66E35819EE2D0D05.plist (MacBookPro13,2 @ 3300 HWP/3500 HWP/3600 HWP)
    [ 16 ] Mac-77EB7D7DAF985301.plist (iMac14,3)
    [ 17 ] Mac-7DF21CB3ED6977E5.plist (MacBookAir6,2)
    [ 18 ] Mac-81E3E92DD6088272.plist (iMac14,4)
    [ 19 ] Mac-937CB26E2E02BB01.plist (MacBookAir7,2 @ 2700/3200)
    [ 20 ] Mac-9AE82516C7C6B903.plist (MacBook9,1 @ 2200 HWP/2700 HWP/3100 HWP)
    [ 21 ] Mac-9F18E312C5C2BF0B.plist (MacBookAir7,1 @ 2700/3200)
    [ 22 ] Mac-A369DDC4E67F1C45.plist (iMac16,1)
    [ 23 ] Mac-A5C67F76ED83108C.plist (MacBookPro13,3 @ 3500 HWP/3600 HWP/3800 HWP)
    [ 24 ] Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D.plist (iMac17,1)
    [ 25 ] Mac-BE0E8AC46FE800CC.plist (MacBook8,1 @ 2400/2600/2900)
    [ 26 ] Mac-DB15BD556843C820.plist (iMac17,1)
    [ 27 ] Mac-E43C1C25D4880AD6.plist (MacBookPro12,1)
    [ 28 ] Mac-F305150B0C7DEEEF.plist (Unknown Model @ 2400/2600/2900)
    [ 29 ] Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6.plist (MacPro6,1)
    [ 30 ] Mac-FA842E06C61E91C5.plist (iMac15,1)
    [ 31 ] Mac-FFE5EF870D7BA81A.plist (iMac16,2)

Please choose the desired plist for your hardware (Exit/1-31) ? 26
    in your case maybe imack17,1 well be another number
    Triggering a kernelcache refresh ...

Do you want to open Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6.plist (y/n)? type n
    Do you want to reboot now? (y/n) dont type enytyng just wait

don’t type y to reboot just leve as it is opened because you ned to install nvidia webdriver .

8.) Download and install the latest NVIDIA Web-drivers and reboot as requested.

9) Download and apply the AGDPfix. just run wait for message ok and wait to confirmation.

10) Now Reboot

11) boot back in sierra hard drive, download and install Latest Version: CUDA 8.0.81 driver for MAC from nvidia

12) i well atash HWMonitor app, just copy to applications and set to start wen mac starts.

I Compiled and loaded the. AppleIntelInfo.kext. Can anybody say if it,s this ok with my power management ?

Hi griven! I did what you said, i set a administrator password in bios, but nothing changed.

when I bout this notebook it has another version of bios but I made update, I was wondering that, maybe with original settings it will show up CSM. I tried yesterday to downgrade but the winflash utility doesn't let me do it because it says its a older version bios then current.

I red on some forum that another people hu had a similar problem, managed to unhide the settings in bios with some AMI tools, bot I don't find any ami tool.
    I made some pictures with mi current bios.

I succeded to downgrade the bios, but no changes.Also find the AMIBCP 4.53 tool and opened the bios file to se if there its an hidden option but the,s no option just wat it,s in original bios show up.
    maybe its not support UEFI boot! or maybe it Boots UEFI just from CD DVD rom. I have no dvd rom because it got broked, and I never by another one
    I will try to instal UEFI directly on Hardrive from my desktop Rack and just plug back the UEFI installed Hard drive.

macOS Sierra seems to run quite well on these notebook, with Clover botloader, and also with Cameleon. All seems to work well except USB 3, and Nvidia 540M.
    I opened this topic, in the hopes that those, with same laptop (hardware) as mine or like to give their opinion about this build here, about a potential fuctionalitate and rectifications.I forgot to mention that webcam its upside-down!
    Can anyone Used this laptop model in EFI mode?I Can,t use this laptop just in legacy mode, but it has EFI option in bios. It just won't boot in UEFI, nedir windows or OSX
    Any suggestion or advice will be appreciated!

Motherboard:
    CPU Type Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-2630QM, 2200 MHz (22 x 100)
    Motherboard Name Asus N73SV Series Notebook
    Motherboard Chipset Intel Cougar Point HM65, Intel Sandy Bridge
    System Memory 12198 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
    BIOS Type AMI (08/18/2011)

Display:
    Video Adapter Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 (2108 MB)
    Video Adapter Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 (2108 MB)
    Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (1 GB)
    3D Accelerator Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Monitor Samsung LTN173KT01000 [17.3" LCD]

Multimedia:
    Audio Adapter Intel Cougar Point HDMI @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]
    Audio Adapter Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]

Storage:
    IDE Controller Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller
    Storage Controller Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller
    Disk Drive Corsair Force GS (SATA-III)
    Disk Drive ST9640320AS (640 GB, 5400 RPM, SATA-II)
    Disk Drive ST9640320AS (640 GB, 5400 RPM, SATA-II)
    SMART Hard Disks Status OK

Partitions:
    C: (NTFS) 122101 MB (85105 MB free)
    D: (NTFS) 610477 MB (604604 MB free)
    E: (NTFS) 609977 MB (609805 MB free)
    Total Size 1311.1 GB (1269.1 GB free)

Input:
    Keyboard HID Keyboard Device
    Keyboard Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse ELAN Input Device
    Mouse HID-compliant mouse

Network:
    Primary IP Address 192.168.1.128
    Primary MAC Address E0-B9-A5-46-65-EA
    Network Adapter Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
    Network Adapter Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)
    Network Adapter Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter (192.168.1.128)

Peripherals:
    Printer Fax
    Printer Microsoft Print to PDF
    Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
    Printer Send To OneNote 16
    USB2 Controller Intel Cougar Point PCH - USB EHCI #1 Controller [B-3]
    USB2 Controller Intel Cougar Point PCH - USB EHCI #2 Controller [B-3]
    USB3 Controller Fresco Logic FL1000 USB 3.0 xHCI Controller
    USB Device Bluetooth Module
    USB Device Generic USB Hub
    USB Device Generic USB Hub
    USB Device USB Composite Device
    USB Device USB Composite Device
    USB Device USB Input Device
    USB Device USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam
    Battery Microsoft AC Adapter
    Battery Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery

macOS Sierra 10.12.3 working well on Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming i7-6850K
    My graphics card its a gtx 1080 g1 pascal. and its not working since apple have no pascal support yet!
    Here it,s my EFI for Clover and Extra for Chameleon Enochhackintosh-forum.de/attachment/37070/ :danke2: