Beiträge von ammoune78

From what i know from advanced users like: "STLVNUB", he have KABYLAKE board and KABYLAKE cpu, didn't worked, even with Kaby board with Sky cpu or Sky board with Kaby cpu!
    From Efi partition or even from Bios, i sent to him all required files during my tests, and it doesn't worked.
    I don't have for this moment SkyLake Stuffs to make a video, because the board i did Ozmosis with, is sold, because i work with a friend of mine from time to time, to help him mounting some rigs for it's customers, and this is what i did for one of it's rigs!
    But if Ozmosis and it's stuff are inserted good enough, and you did a SSDT's on load folder or patched them directly in the ROM, setting up bios settings with required things, trust me it will go with no problem!
    For the DDR3 or DDR4 Skylake boards, the thing that should be known is that entry-level boards have some NVRAM problems, but they work both with Oz!

Hey again, i just want to notice that hardware from Kaby Lake and up, simply don't work with Ozmosis, after flashing the MOBO it freezes on RED screen, and you can do nothing, it will remain like that, until CMOS reset, or Force Bios Backup To Kick In. Be carefull, for skylake, you don't have problems if following guide, another thing is to check after the bios get moded the ROM with MMTool, this application can reveal if the BIOS will not work like in this image:

So until you're sure that rom is ready for Flashing, then go for flashing, if not, redo the work! I already know this is not simple for anyone, but you should deal with it with patience.
    In all cases, everything would be done, if following the guide, step by step.
    For ACPI tables, if you know what you want for your board with clover, do the same, i mean:
    For Gigabyte there's all SSDT's you should have, but for other manufacturer, you'll need cecekpawon FTW "KernextPatcher and AcpiPatcher" , these are the latest release, you should add drop OEM _DSM, i don't know if when you'll add it it will work! But for gigabyte, no need it, or simply look at the botom of the volume you'll find many Freeform modules, these contain ACPI Tables, extract body, and start patching as you want with the same compiler version of RehabMan MaciASL 2016.
    With gigabyte boards, there's less headache!
    But remember that i spend 48H without sleeping to do this job, it will no going to be simple, but just stay patient, because once you reach Desktop, it's done!
    Goodluck guys :)

Guy's excuse me, i had some skills in german, but i'm outdated because of many years ago! So the skylake Ozmosis XMASS, yes it's a beta features, but let's note some things! You absolutely have to make sure that the flash was succesfull, i mean, when flashing the mobo, the flashing progress is in verbose mode, so you have to see if all steps was clearly gone with succes! Again, it'll not mean that you can try Installing directly, no, it's not simple like that, you should know that skylakes and up motherboards have ACPI tables different from the previous generations, this is why you absolutly have to put SSDT's, otherwise, KP. I would make a help, if i have time, because it's some kind of stress, if users miss something already said in my topic in insanelymac, so it generate some kinda conflict! Just follow the steps as excactly was said, and you'll reach install screen and desktop! Again, don't hury up to gigabyte support and tell them, my board is bricked, no there's no brick, with this lovely manufacturer, for sure, just follow again the last message in that topic, and your mobo will run again like new! Thanks for understanding me, and i like you all :danke: