​How to do customize the Ozmosis (OZ) GA-Z170-HD3 motherboard BIOS?plz

• How do I customize the Ozmosis (OZ) GA-Z130-HD3 motherboard BIOS? :help
    I had customized the GA-Z97MX-G3 motherboard BIOS OZ firmware myself before, and tried to customize the GA-Z130-HD3 OZ firmware in the same way, but couldn't boot it :oops: :wallbash: (because the ROM file was short of space left, I deleted some unused modules to expand the space required by the oz module)

Are there any good suggestions or ideas? OR....
    Who can help me customize the GA-Z170-HD3 motherboard BIOS for Ozmosis? Thanks alots!

• Hi,

there is possible to create OZ bios on 100 series motherboards but it`s more dificult than old series. Unfortunately you have motherboard with 64 Mbit bios and there is no space for Ozmosis. More space is in 128 Mbit. Have a look on this link. There is step by step guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…ries-skylake-cpus-and-up/

Cehos

• Thanks for your reply!!

This means that 64Mbit BIOS can only delete some useless modules inorder to add oz modules......
    OR...... try on Efi\ Directory ?
    There are some difficulties.

• I`m sorry but I don`t have expirience with this board. It means, I don`t know how much files you can insert to this bios. Use plesase MMTool and after each file save it. If you don`t have a place in your Bios MMtool give you error message. Yes, some files you can insert to EFI partition. Try it please and let as know. Good luck :)

cheers

• Please have in mind that OZ on series 100 motherboards is highly experimental chances are high that you end with an invalid or destroyed rom Image or an unbootable System.